Working Man☁️

Requested by; My friend who doesn't have wattpad yet XD

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

SapNap's POV

I sighed as I shifted stiffly on the couch. I wanted to cuddle my beautiful boyfriend but he was streaming on the Dream SMP right now and I just didn't feel like streaming today. So I was sat here, lonely and bored, on the couch scrolling through twitter. I sat up and an idea popped up in my head. I could get my cuddles and he could get his stream in.

I got off of the couch and walked to Dream's recording room. I quietly open the door and walk into the room. He was working silently so I crept up behind him and gently covered his mouth, showing him I was there without saying anything. I stepped in front of his screen and sat on his lap, burying my face into his neck and throwing my arms over his shoulders. He chuckles a bit and kisses my head, muting his mic.

"Hey, baby." He said. "Hi, now give me attention!" I whined. He chuckled. "Baby boy, I'm streaming." I growl lowly and clutch to him. "So? They won't know, just cuddle me while you streeaam!" He sighed and kissed my head, unmuting his mic. "Hey everyone I'm back! Sorry, SapNap just needed something." (No one knows they're dating, or that they live together, they just assume that SapNap texted him) I kissed Dream's neck gently and rubbed his face into it, holding onto my boyfriend tightly. I wrapped my legs around his waist and trailed kisses up his neck to behind his ear. I nuzzle my face back into his shoulder again.(This is not smut. They aren't 'sexual kisses', just normal kisses.)

Dream's POV

It's been two hours since I began the stream, and one hour since Sap came in to cuddle. I decided it was time to end the stream and told my viewers goodbye. After turning off my equipment, I sighed and smiled down at my cute boyfriend. I was sleeping peacefully with his lips slightly parted. I tilted his chin up with my thumb and index finger to get a better look at his adorable face. I leaned down and brushed a gentle kiss across his lips. Picking SapNap up bridal style, I carried him to our room and lay him down on our shared bed.

"God, the things you can do to my heart..." Dream sighed as he felt his heart swell at his boyfriends' adorable face. "I love you, baby boy." I whispered and cuddled with him until I too fell asleep.

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

427 words

Not as long as the last one but I think I like this one better -w-

Thanks for reading this chapter! next on is another request, which is coming soon!