Angry s€x

Requested by: Lookatmycomment29
{(You requested top sapnap so here it is ^^)parts of this are inspired}

(Includes edging, begging, tongue-fucking, and bondage)

Dream had been awfully agitated today. From snapping at the smallest things, to even leaving the house for 3 WHOLE HOURS. Sapnap felt bad, he didn't know why Dream was so stressed but whatever it was. Sapnap was no exception to his wrath. They had a fight earlier when the older began to get snappy at Sapnap. Now he's out somewhere and not answering his phone. Sapnap worried about Dream, fiddling with his fingers and pacing the living room of their apartment.

2 more hours later Dream arrived back at home, slightly tipsy and introduced to a very anxious and worried Sapnap.

"Hi Sappyyy~!" Dream said, wobbling to the couch and flopping on Sapnap's lap. Sapnap was now not only anxious, but just as pissed as Dream was earlier.

He lightly pushed Dream off his lap and stood, walking to the kitchen to get him a glass of cold water. He shouldn't be that drunk, it won't take much to make him sober again.

Sapnap brought the glass back to Dream, who was already slowly sobering up. Dream could sense the seathing anger Sapnap was feeling at the moment. Dream drank half the glass and set it down, getting down and crawling towards Sapnap.

Dream sat on his knees at Sapnap's feet, reaching up and massaging his thighs. "Sappy what's wrong~?" Dream cooed, his words slurring. Sapnap sighed and lifted Dream up, taking him back to the couch.

"Rest, brat, I'll deal with you when you're sober." Sapnap commanded sternly. Dream felt butterflies flutter in his stomach with the rough treatment. He nodded and not too long after, passed out.

Only a half hour later, Dream woke, but something was different. He was tied up to the couples shared bed, fully naked. "H-Huh?" He looked around to see Sapnap sitting in a chair next to the bed.

"S-Sapnap? What's going on?" Dream slightly pushed against the restraints. "Well, Dream, you were being quite the brat today, and even had the nerve to come home drunk. Not to mention tease me. I think you deserve a punishment. It's only fair~." Sapnap cooed, malevolently.

Dream's eyes widened and he mewled quietly. As much as Dream regretted being so rude to Sapnap that day, he loved being punished. How much Sapnap would tease him. How he would go ever so slowly and stop if Dream pestered him about going faster.

He loved the pain. The pleasure. All of it. As long as Sapnap was there, but there was an issue. The doorbell range. Sapnap smiled and stared at Dream's confused look. "I invited George over. He doesn't know you're home. Be a good boy and stay quiet."

Sapnap stood and grabbed a pair of earbuds, putting them in Dreams ears. "Just to clarify, I have your full consent, correct Dreamy~?" Dream nodded hesitantly. Sapnap smirked and stood back, picking up his phone and connecting it to the wireless earbuds.

"I'm gonna play a little recording for you, Dreamy. I'll be back when George gets tired and goes home. For now, stay as quiet as you can while me and George hangout. Okay?"

Dream nodded and shifted in the restraints. Sapnap hit the play and repeat button on his phone and set it down on the bedside table.