Chapter 17: A Date With Amelia

Start from the beginning

Couple hours later, they finally finished the movie and they headed towards the parking lot where (Y/N) parked his car.

(Y/N): That movie was fun to watch. Not gonna lie.

Amelia: The tiger was the best character in the movie, she was so cool!

(Y/N): The panda was a simp tho'.

Amelia: True, but he had good reasons to simp for her.

(Y/N): I guess..

They finally reached the car and got in it. Now they're discussing which restaurant to go too. Couple minutes later, they both agreed to go McDonald's just for the memes. And instead of going inside to order they went through the Drive-Thru to mess with the employees. After an hour, they finally found a McDonald's and went through the Drive-Thru.

Employee Drive-Thru: Hi! Welcome to McDonald what can we do for you today?

(Y/N): Hi, can I get a Number 15? The Burger King Foot Lettuce?

Employee Drive-Thru: Sir, this is a McDonald, we give BigMac's not Whoppers.

(Y/N): Aww, alright let me get the Number 4 with coke.

Employee Drive-Thru: Alrighty, anything else?

Amelia: Hi, can I get the *Plays Goosebumps by Travis Scott*

Employee Drive-Thru: The what?

Amelia: The *Plays Sicko Mode*

Employee Drive-Thru: *sighs* Alright. Anything else.

(Y/N): No thank you that's all.

Employee Drive-Thru: Alright that will be $15.76. Just head through the first window to pick up the order. Have a nice day.

(Y/N): Thank you, you too.

Then they decide to mess with them more, so they plugged in the AUX cord and started blasting Mo Bamba in the car's speaker. The bass was so loud that the bag was levitating. They were finally able to get there food and drove off to the closets hotel.

Couple hours later, they finally found one and they checked in and went into there rooms and started eating there food, then Ame' said something out of the blue.

Amelia: Wanna have a kid?

(Y/N) started choking on his food a little bit, he got his coke and drink some of it and finally stopped choking, he looked at Ame' as if she was crazy.

(Y/N): Excuse me, what?!

Amelia: I didnt stutter. I asked if you wanna have a kid?

(Y/N): Are you serious?

Amelia: Mhm..

(Y/N): Wow, umm.. I did not except this from you.. I mean sure I guess, but taking care of a kid will be a hard thing to do.

Amelia: I'm up for the challenge.

(Y/N): Are you positively sure tho'?

Amelia: I'm positive.

(Y/N): Alright then. When do you wanna, you know?

Amelia: Now.

(Y/N): Oh my lord, please have mercy on my soul as I'm not gonna be the same man after this.

Amelia: Now let's go~ Im ready to do some business with you~

Amelia started dragging (Y/N) towards the bed room as (Y/N) was just scared of Amelia of what was she capable of. As the door closes, they wouldn't come out the whole night as there was Lewd noises coming from the room and it happened all night.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
And scene, hope you all enjoyed this chapter alot with all of the funny meme references I made here. And no they're will be no lemon chapters, atleast for now. Now, here's a quick question to answer to continue, do you want-

A. Have Amelia gets pregnant after this night and have your own kid with her?

B. Amelia couldn't get pregnant but instead, adopts a kid and treats them like if was there own.

C. Amelia gets pregnant with twins.

Vote on which one you want to continue the story with and I'll do it. Anyways I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and I also hope you have an amazing day!

This is Juni, Signing Out!

1321 words...