Jimin came into his sense when they reached the destination and Jungkook was shaking him to wake up.... But before touching Jimin.... a sudden memory came to his mind....

Ve... Jimin wake up... it's 8 in the morning"

"Stay away Kid... I know when to wake up"

Jungkook felt his pride go low so he Jimin stood up proceeding to the bed, Jungkook caught his wrist in an attempt to pin him in the wall but somehow it went wrong and Jungkook was bended and his hands were twisted on his back with Jimin locking the position....

Jimin chuckled while Jungkook squirmed "I told you Kid... Be careful... You are lucky You aren't someone I hate or else right now you would have been death with a Botulinum toxin blocking your nervous system and respiratory system" Jimin said and let Jungkook go... As Jungkook made his balance Jimin showed him a injection...

"Here this is the Botulinum toxin... I was been thinking about injecting in your body" Jimin threw the syringe to him and Jungkook caught it to be staring at the injection.....

He chuckled at the memory and woke him up.... Jimin opened his eyes, slowly parting the distance between them and sitting upright yawning....

No longer the rude Jimin is seen, No longer Jimin makes a poker face everytime with Jungkook.... it got replaced with a tini tiny smile.....

It is still amusing to Jungkook that Jimin nearly killed him when they met for the first time together at the mansion... Who would have thought Jimin would have kept toxins with him even when he's at home... Strange yet amusing....

Jimin have changed for good and Jungkook was clearly happy somehow that he's the one seeing him change.....

They were now outside the restaurant named... 'The Grille' It was a appealing appearance, No people around, silence and peace.... An ideal type for Jimin....

"This is kinda nice, Don't you think?" Jungkook asked and Jimin was still focusing on How to stay awake....

Jimin hummed and yawned at response after some time... Jungkook sighed as he let out a chuckle......"Let's go Sleepyhead" Jungkook said as he held Jimin's hand and went in.....

It wasn't awkward anymore and it's been happened many times where Jungkook would hold Jimin's hand just to lead him the way....

A Waitress was already there when they reached the place plus they did reservations so it wasn't much of a shock that he seemed ready

A Waitress was already there when they reached the place plus they did reservations so it wasn't much of a shock that he seemed ready... At least she thought that... Jimin was half awoke now and his poker face was on point dangerous....

Jungkook too stopped smiling and anything... It was clearly hell for her when she greeted him with a 'Good Morning Sir' and he just made a straight face mumbling 'morning'.....

They sat on the reserved table and Jimin was quick to spare a glance towards the lake when Jungkook was busy staring at him to talk....

"It's nice" Jimin mumbled as his eyes fell on Jungkook... "Indeed"