Haal-e-Dil《7》

Start from the beginning

Momina nodded and held her arm dragging her towards her room.

After making sure she had left Farman turned to look at Asad who had a worried expression on his face.

Farman's face stretched in a big smile as he said the next words to his nephew

"Talk to her"

Asad didn't need another confirmation as he sprinted out of the study room.

Hamid looked at his whipped son's retreating back and chuckled

"Ahh young love"

____________________________________________

Momina shook her shoulders as she asked
"What happened beta? You don't like him?"

Wareen shook her head at her mother's questions.

"Then what is the matter bachay?" Momina's worried voice made Asad stop just outside her door.

"Ammi I accept this marriage but_"

"But?" Momina was worried at her daughter's condition. Tears leaked out of Wareen's eyes creating a path on her rosy cheeks.

Just as she was about to answer a knock startled both of them.

Momina glanced at Asad who was standing at the door with his hands in his jeans pocket.

"Chachi can i?" He asked his chachi (Uncle's wife) who nodded her head and left them there. Wareen turned her face away from him and wiped the tears with the back of her hand like a baby.

Asad's heart ached at the sight of her teary face. Closing the door behind him he took slow steps towards her. Standing just behind her he said.

"I will say no to the marriage if you are uncomfortable Wareen. I am sorry to bring all of this up" His mere whisper made her turn around.

Wareen shook her head "I am not uncom_fortable" she stuttered nervously under his emotional gaze.

She fidgeted with her fingers as she glanced down unable to form the words.
A finger was placed under her chin that lifted her face to maintain the eye contact.

A gasp escaped her lips at the intensity of his gaze.

"I ju_st...i just" Asad caressed her hair affectionately as she tried to speak but failed miserably at the distraction he was creating.

"Just what Wareen?" His voice created a warmth inside her heart.

Closing her eyes tight she said the words in a row

"You don't have Int_ernet" She said as she looked up at him watching his reaction at her massive problem.

A series of emotions passed through his black irises but the dominant one being shocked. He looked at her like she was an alien.

"You are saying no because i don't have proper internet here?" He repeated still not believing her query. She looked at him with big round eyes as she nodded sheepishly.

"Are you serious Wareen?" His voice was hard and rough now making her gulp in fear.

"Nhi bhool jain maine kuch kaha tha. Main ese hi pata nhi kuch bhi bol deti hun. Jab main nervous hoti hun tou main boli chali jate hun. Anum bhi mere is maslay se bohat pareshan hai ab aapko bhi pareshan kardia maine. Wese main dil ki bohat achi hun bas ye bolne ka problem hai wo main koshish kar rahi hun theek hojae aap fikar na karein shadi tak theek hojaon gi lekin jab aapko dekhti hun khud hi zabaan chup hojate hai phir fazool kuch bhi munh se nik_" A finger on her lips stopped her rambling and her eyes widened at their close proximity.

Asad looked at her amused as she froze at their closeness. Leaning down he whispered in her ear making her fist her hand.

"Jese bhi ho tum meri ho Wareen and i like you just the way you are"

He pressed his lips on her temple and closed his eyes to savour the moment.
A smile erupted on his face as he saw her reaction.

With blushing pink cheeks, she was a sight to cherish.

Taking few steps back towards the door eyes still on her he said

"Tou phir main haan samjhun miss independent?" A smirk on his face.

Clearing up the haze in her mind she looked up at him with a new confidence.

"Haan meray peasant" A laugh escaped her lips at his shocked expression.

Asad smiled at her laughing face and mumbled a quick 'MashaAllah' under his breath.

"Don't forget you are forgiven soon to be wifey" his threat was enough to make her stop and gulp.

Walking out of her room with a victorious smile on his face he was blessed.

Asad Sultan never felt this happiness in his life after his mother's departure. Wareen sure was something else.

A little bit stupid

A little bit clumsy

But perfect in his eyes

Her imperfections were perfect in his eyes.

___________________________________________

Hoorayy!

The wedding functions will start from the next chapter💃

Wareen ki shadi ho aur ese hi without any drama hojae😂

Happy reading

Untill then

Khuda Hafiz
《S》