Milan《3》

Subhan was awestruck as he watched his beautiful little wife standing there in yellow frock,with her beautiful chocolaty hair cascading down her waist

Subhan was awestruck as he watched his beautiful little wife standing there in yellow frock,with her beautiful chocolaty hair cascading down her waist. The confusion and swirling emotions in her eyes didn't go unnoticed by him.

The one soft look in his eyes changed into a burning lava as his gaze stopped on the male figure standing right beside her where he should be standing.

If he thinks he can come between them then Arsalan Khan has it coming. Cousin or not no one dares to look at his wife the way he looks at her.

A whole new level of hurt erupted in his chest as she ran towards her room without casting another glance at him.

He started to follow her as Arsalan blocked his path.

"Back off. Give her some privacy"
The audacity of this boy

"You back off little boy because right now a husband wants to meet his wife and no one. I repeat no one can dare to stop him."

He shrugged his arm off of him and followed her upstairs.

Arsalan stood their blazing with anger.
"Isse andar kisne ane dia?" He shouted at everyone.

"Khamosh ho jao beta. Hum usse kese rokte. Wo uska shohar hai." Shama answered with disgust and sadness.
"Jese 2 saal se roka hua tha. Aaj bhi koi bahana bana dete." He yelled at his mother.

"Tameez se baat kariye apni maa se. Wo chala jae ga. Usne kaha hai wo bas Pari se baat karne aya hai. Hamare Pari bohat samajh dar hai wo janti hai kon uske liye acha hai aur kon bura. Wo apna faisla kar sakte hain." Fatima khanum answered with uncertainity lacing in her voice.

Arsalan scoffed at his grandmother.

"Oh please Dadi jan. Hum aur aap achi tarah jante hain ke kis tarah aapne us larkey ko Pari se baat karne se roka hua tha pichle 2 saal se. Ab aap istarah bol rahi hain jese aap haar maan chuki hon."

"Shut up don't yell at your Grandmother." This time it was Zawar Khan himself shutting his son down.

"You people are unbelievable" he left furiously to his room not before slamming the door for the entire house to listen.

Parishay was calming her racing heart and wiping off the unwanted tears when the door to her room knocked.

"Ajain aapi" she answered weakly.

The door opened to reveal none other than her Mijazi khuda(husband).

"Aap?" Her voice quivered at the end.

Subhan closed the door not before clicking the lock.
Her heart started to beat out of its place.
He started to take small steps towards her while she started to step back.
"Dar kyun rahi ho mujh se Parishay?" He asked in a soft voice. She wanted to smile at him,to hug him. She was meeting him after two years of their nikkah but her Amma jan's words started to circulate in her mind.