Jungkook slyly smiled and sat on Taehyung's lap, moving to get comfortable. "Okay getting comfortable, I see." He said and Jungkook giggled.
Taehyung cutely was unsure where to put his arms and Jungkook grabbed and wrapped them around his waist.

"I-I wasn't sure if you were comfortable with that." He said and the younger smiled. "It's okay." Taehyung got more comfortable as Jungkook leant backwards until the phone started ringing.

As Jungkook was still on Taehyung's lap he bent forward, arching his back, to get the phone of the coffee table in front of them. Taehyung kept his hands on Jungkook's waist as he leant foward and answered the phone.

He breathed heavily as Jungkook slightly adjusted himself on Taehyung's lap and he was starting to get hard and Jungkook pretended not to notice. "Yes, Jimin." He looked back at Taehyung who was just staring at his ass with his hands on the other's waist gently, yet firmly.

"Yes, he's okay. Aren't you Taehyung?" Jungkook asked and he nodded, losing track of thought. Jungkook leaned back again and felt something pressed hard against his butt. Taehyung blushed and mouthed 'Sorry. You can get off?' and he just shook his head, turning around to face Taehyung.

"Okay, Jimin, we have to go." He said and Taehyung raised a brow giving a suggestive smirk. "Sorry I didn't mean to get hard." Jungkook chuckled, leaning in. "It's perfectly okay."

Taehyung bit his lip softly and looked into Jungkook's eyes. "Let's take this off." The younger raised his arms as the other lifted his t-shirt off of him. "Let me mark you up, baby boy?" Jungkook nodded shyly as Taehyung pressed his lips against his neck and started kissing.

Jungkook left out a soft moan as Taehyung kissed his neck and slowly traced his lips around Jungkooks upper body. "You sound so pretty, princess." Taehyung grabbed Jungkook by his behind and slowly encouraged Jungkook to grind against him. "M-Mm." His muffled moan made Taehyung groan.

"D-do you want help?" He gestured towards Taehyung's lap and he nodded. "Are you sure you want to do this, baby?"

Jungkook looked up at Taehyung as he got on his knees and took the older's shaft into his hand. Jungkook thought it was so big, and it was.

7.5 inches.

"You don't have to get it all in your mouth, babe." He grabbed Jungkook gently by the hair. "O-okay." He licked the tip and Taehyung gasped, it's been a while since he's had head. Jungkook put as much of Taehyung's length in his mouth as possible and started to go up and down, focusing on the tip.

"You look so pretty with my cock in your mouth." He groaned and Jungkook looked up at him with seductive eyes.

He went back to focusing on Taehyung's length and swirled his tongue around the tip. "Fuck baby, just like that." Taehyung moaned and Jungkook felt his pants get tighter just from him saying that.

"I'm g-onna cum baby boy." Jungkook moaned as he swirled his tongue around the tip once more and started to jerk at his shaft. "Fuck, Jungkook." Taehyung moaned once again and started to move his hips in sync with the younger's mouth. "Do you swallow, gorgeous?" Jungkook nodded and Taehyung smirked, grabbing his hair. With one more moan he warned he was going to cum and he did in Jungkook's mouth.

Jungkook smiled at Taehyung who kissed Jungkook after. "You want some help, too?"

He shyly nodded and Taehyung unzipped his jeans and pulled out his length, it wasn't even an inch smaller than his. "I'm gonna suck it, okay?"