Chapter Fifty Two (3k Special!!)

Start from the beginning

"So what do you need Cobbie?"
Chanhee asked and then I pulled out the invitations. 

They looked at them for a second and gasped but I quickly stopped them. 

"You proposed?!"
Sunwoo had a big smile on his face like he was love struck with the idea but I quickly shake my head.

"I didn't know when to do it and I've been hesitating all week."
Chanhee then slapped me upside the head and I just whine in pain.

"I hate you for that, but I'll help you.  There's a restaurant with a nice garden and lake view in the back that's opened for visitors.  I'll tell you when to take him back there and we'll follow soon after to witness your proposal got it?"
I nod and then Chanhee smiles softly and gathers the invitations all over again and tells me to put them back in my pocket. 

"Ok we're done.  We have a good resturuant to go to so no fighting got it?"
Chanhee said and everyone nodded. 

I still love how Chanhee is the most feared but then again he's a soft and kind person.  I love it I really do. 

"So what did you talk about?"
Kevin asked me intertwining his fingers with mine and I just smile shaking my head telling him a simple 'nothing really' and we walk on. 

"Guys let's take the bus instead."
Sunwoo suggest and I smile.

"Yeah that's good."

"Ok!"

---------

Wow, Chanhee wasn't playing when he said that it was pretty.

"So, when do I do it?"
I asked Chanhee and he just shakes his head. 

"Shut up and wait for me to tell you."
It's almost time for sunset and we've been here for 15-20 minutes. 

"Now, sunset starts.  Take him now and go watch it.  When you hear us walk up behind you guys purpose ok?"
Chanhee was great at things like this.  That's another reason I love him. 

I quickly get up and walk to Kevin. 

"Hey, follow me."
I put on a light smile, he got up with no hesitation and started walking with me. 

The garden was big beautiful and it made a circle shape around the sitting dock for the lake.  I smile and sit him down next to me as we watch the sun set with the orange, red, yellow glosses over the lake sliding bright beautiful colors in vibrant and beautiful manners. 

"It's so pretty.  How did you know about this place?"
I smile while he laid my head on my shoulder and I lay mine in him. 

"Chanhee recommended it."
I said softly.  I start to hear foot steps and I quickly stand up scaring Kevin. 

"Jacob what's wrong?"
Kevin asked and I quickly turn towards him seeing the others or of the corner of my eye. 

"Kevin..."
I pull out the ring from my pant pocket and fall to one knee for the boy in front of me. 

"Will you marry me?"
I asked almost falling to tears myself and all I could do was smile hoping for the answer I had been longing for in my head. 

"N-no..."
He said with teary eyes and I felt my heart completeky break.  He turned his back to me and I didn't budge.  I didn't know if I wanted to. 

"Because I was gonna purpose to you...butthole."
Kevin said tears threatening to fall like unstoppable streams while he pulled out a ring to my face and got on a knee. 

I felt choked up.

"Ok, now stand both of you."
Chanhee demanded and then took our rings from us. 

"Kevin your response to Jacob's proposal?"
Chanhee asked and Kevin only nodded.  Chanhee have Kevin the ring I got him and Kevin lightly put it on.

"Jacob?"
I smile nodding and then I got Kevin's ring.  I put it on and then Chanhee joined our hands.

"Jacob you may now kiss your bride."
I laugh and look to the ground and Kevin just lightly chuckles.

"Shut up Chanhee."

"Just helping."
Chanhee shrugs with a step back and I attack Kevin in a hug before sharing a deep kiss with the love of my life while everyone cheers.  I quickly smile into it while I flip them off and they laugh. 

I pull away from the kids and saw a sparkle in Kevin's eyes. 

"I love you so much."
I mumble and Kevin just smiled.

"I love you too."
He said softly before looking at everyone and then I hear Eric loudly gasp taking me by surprise.

"Had to mark what's yours I see."
Eric smirks at me and I look back at Kevin's hickey that I had placed earlier and he blushed.

"It's ok Jacob, look."
Sunwoo quickly grabbed Eric and pulled his shirt collar down to reveal a few hickies placed around the same area on the boys shoulder to collar bone. 

"Wow."
I just smile at the two and then Chanhee smirked.

"Hand the invitations over."
I quickly go into my jacket pocket and hand out the invitations and Kevin just hits me.

"That's what it was for?!"
I smile nodding and he just giggles.

God I love him....