1

#

#He lit his cigarette and inhaled for some seconds, before breathing out the smoke

#
He lit his cigarette and inhaled for some seconds, before breathing out the smoke.
I smiled at him, "How can you look so ethereal while doing such bad things?"
#

FELIX P.O.V

"Okay that was it for today, class is dismissed." The words barely left the teachers mouth and everyone stormed out the classroom, going home to enjoy the weekend as fast as possible.

I walked out school and stood at the bus stop, waiting for the bus to arrive when I felt two strong arms wrapping them around my middle.

I immediately recognised the smell of cigarettes and vanilla, it was Changbin, my best friend that I realised I loved way more than a friend two years ago, when he had to pretend to be my boyfriend so Aisha would stop hitting on me.

"Let's go to the cinema, there is a new movie playing and I would really like to take you there." He smiled and started walking, forcing me to go with him because I was still in his embrace.

We arrived to his car and he quickly opened the door for me. "Get in, my lovely prince."

I got in and when he sat down as well I turned my head to him. "Please stop it with the nicknames, you don't have to pretend that you are dating me for two years already, yet you still call me all those cute names."

"Easy tiger, I just like to give you nicknames but if you don't want me to I'll stop immediately, prince." He smiled and kissed my cheek before driving to the cinema.

Part of me wants that he calls me names like that forever, and part of me hates it, because I don't want to fall even more for him because I know that he doesn't mean it in a more than friends way. But dreaming about it is never wrong, right?

"We are here, so if you would like to come with me." He got out his car and opened the door for me again.

"Binnie, please stop it, people will think that we are dating."

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know that you hated the thought of people thinking that we are dating so much." He walked to the counter, not caring if I followed him or not.

I ran after him, taking his hand in mine. "Please don't leave me, I've never been to this cinema before."

"That doesn't mean that you have to hold my hand Felix, we don't want people to think that we are dating." He scoffed and snatched his hand out my hold.

Felix, he didn't call me that even once in the last five years of friendship, except once, when he was really mad.

I ran to the line and made sure to be in front of him, when it was my turn I grabbed his hand, making sure that he couldn't let go.

"Hello, I would like two tickets for (insert movie), one for my boyfriend and one for me."

The boy behind the desk smiled at me and took my money before giving me our tickets.

"Why did you do that?" I straight up ignored my so called boyfriend, silent treatment is the best, I've read that somewhere.

He suddenly stopped walking and turned me around so I was looking at him. "Lix talk to me."

"I don't care if people think that we are dating Binnie, I'm just afraid that I'll fall in love with you even more!"

"Even more?" He came so close to me that I could feel his breath on my lips. "Did you already fall for me baby?" He smirked.

I shoved him away, blushing like crazy. "N-no I meant before I start f-falling for you, yeah that's what I meant."

"Sure you did love." He took my hand in his and we went to our seats, enjoying the movie.

When it ended Changbin yawned, but he still didn't let go of my hand.

"Let's get you home, shall we, I don't want Mrs. Lee to hate her future son-in-law." He winked and got up, basically pulling me with him.

When we arrived to my house he let go of my hand and placed a quick kiss on my nose.

"Thank you for today baby, I really enjoyed being with you. I'm sorry for being such a dick, I just thought that you really would hate me if people would think that we are dating."

"Like I said, I don't care what other people think, I'm just afraid of my own feelings, I don't want my mom to disown me, you know how strict and Christian she is." I sighed, knowing that if I ever came out as gay to my mom, I would be on the streets in less than a second.

"Please text me when you are in your room, I'll help you with your homework, since that's a pretty good excuse to spend more time with you, even if it's through a screen."

"I will, don't worry Binnie, I'll see you tomorrow evening?"
"You sure will prince. Have fun reading your bible." He chuckled and I slapped his cheek playfully.

"Shut up already, dork."

"You love me." He smiled and gave me another kiss, right next to my lips.

"I do." I sadly smiled and left the car, leaving a very confused Changbin behind.