Chapter 4: a new home

Once the three kumus found somewhere to stay. They thought they would make a shelter for themselves. Dengar turned to Comet and Sirius. "Could you guys start building a shelter? All your materials are from the ground." Dengar said. Sirius and Comet started to dig with their nubs. It was a slow process until Sirius said "Hey Comet! Watch what I can do!". Suddenly, Sirius turned his antennas into a drill and drilled a large hole into the ground. Comets eyes widened in surprise. Dengar hovered up to Sirius. "Woah! How'd you do that?" Dengar said in amazement. Sirius turned his drill back into antennas. "It's just a little talent I have!" Sirius said with a proud smile. After a while, Dengar picked up the materials and brung it to the area. Dengar and Sirius started building the walls. Comet just laid on the ground watching them. He was too weak and sad to do most of the building. Sirius thought about showing off some more of his amazing talents. "Hey Dengar! Watch what I can do!" Sirius said. Sirius suddenly grabbed all the materials and made it into a house in just a few seconds. Dengar and Comet backed up in shock and surprise. "Look! It even has a little door and windows!" Sirius said as he opened and closed the door repeatedly with a big smile. "How cute." Comet said. Dengar, Sirius, and Comet all entered the house. "Oh yeah, it has future and other stuff too!" Sirius said. Dengar patted Sirius on the head. "Good job!" Dengar said. Sirius smiled. Comet went to his room and laid on his bed, he started to sob again. Dengar heard Comet crying in his room and hovered over. Dengar knocked on the door. "May I come in please?" Dengar said while knocking. Comet quietly said yes and Dengar entered his room. Dengar hovered over to Comet. "Hey.. why are you crying?" Dengar said. Comets face was full of tears. "I.. I'm still sad that Badar called me a crybaby.." Comet said while sobbing. Dengar hugged Comet. "Don't worry, he's gone now. I hope we don't see him ever again." Dengar said, thinking about Badar. Dengar let go of Comet. He stopped sobbing. "Well, I'll leave you be. Just don't think about Badar." Dengar said while closing the door. Comet just whimpered in his room, alone.