Chapter 2: a mysterious space ship

As Dengar and his three brothers wandered along planet Huricus, a rocket ship crashed onto the surface. The ground started to vibrate and everykumu fell to the ground. They all got back up after the ground stopped shaking from the impact of the crash. "W-What the hell?" Badar said. Then, a kumu came out of the rocket ship. He was wearing a space suit and a helmet. All of the four kumus were confused. Who was this guy? Suddenly, the kumu backed away from the alien kumus, he had a scared look on his face. Dengar slightly hovered up to the kumu. "Don't worry, we mean no harm. Could you please tell us how to get off of this planet?" Dengar said calmly. "Dengar, we're harmful. I'll clock this dude in the face if he doesn't get us out of here!" Badar said as he turned his nubs into fists. Dengar slapped his head back. "What the heck, Badar! Now he probably doesn't wanna help us!" Dengar said. Badar rolled his eyes again. The astronaut kumu just stood there, watching them in fear. Dengar slowly hovered up to the kumu. The kumu started to slowly back away. "Please, we're no harm! We just wanna escape this wasteland.." Dengar pleaded. The kumu started to get back in his space ship. Before he could, Badar rushed over to him and started to choke him. Everyone's face was in shock. "Badar! Stop! You're hurting him!" Dengar said. Badar stopped choking the innocent kumu, he started to cough. "Now, How do we get out of here!?" Badar said. "Uhh.. umm.. I don't think you'd be allowed onto Kumu planet." The kumu said. Comet hovered up to the kumu. "What's you're name..?" Comet said, feeling shy. "Oh, uhh.. my name is Rocket!" Rocket said. "Oooooh! Rocket? That name sounds super fun!" Sirius said as he bounced around. Rocket took a look at the alien kumus. "So, you guys wanna get out of here?" Rocket said. Dengar continued to plead. "Yes, sir! Please get us off of this planet!" Dengar pleaded. Rocket started to prepare his space ship. When Rocket started to get in his space ship, everykumu barged in with him. Rocket started up the ship and they blasted off into space.