Science-Fiction by DramaDressy and ebby3091

With this genre, @DramDressy ran into some personal issues, and notified me at an early date that they could not finish judging all books, and sent me the five already completed and I organised @ebby3091 to take their place and finish the final five. However, unfortunately this judge has not been able to finish their reviews in time for the posting of the awards, but promises to get it done and send the reviews to each respective author at a later date during the christmas holidays. However, due to this lateness,  these missing reviews will not be able to place for any awards. I hope you understand and thank you all for your patience. 

Without farther ado, let's get onto the book reviews!

(The books are listed in order of submission to TAA, not placing. To see what order your book is in, please reference the 'list of participants' chapter)

1. False Hope by lanaquinnkay (Read 21/22 chapters) (dramadressy)
Cover: 4/5
Title:5/5
Summary:3/5
1st line/paragraph: 8/10
Plot: 24/30
Characterization:5/5
Writing style:19/20
Grammar:17/20
Total: 85/100

The plot is really interesting and enticing. It does drag on in the first 2-3 chapters, and there are a few missed commas here and there. Some typos, and some sentences could have been worded better. Summary could have been more mysterious and attention grabbing. Those are the only problems I had. The author did their research, and every chapter keeps you unsatisfied with only one, and wanting more. I really didn't plan on reading the whole story, but the book was so good. Worth it.

4. Muse 9 by darthwitty (dramadressy)
Cover: 5/5
Title: 5/5
Summary: 4/5
First line/paragraph: 9/10
Plot: 27.5/30
Characterization: 4/5
Writing style: 19/20
Grammar: 20/20
Total: 93.5/100
The idea is really original and new, the plot is a real attention grabber, and the first line of chapter 1 is a GREAT start.
The grammar and the spelling are both really complete and efficient. Cover was perfect, matched the summary perfectly.
Now let's get to why I deducted 6.5 pts from the total. Summary left little to no mystery, the whole plot was basically written in the summary, 1st line was a 10/10 for me, I removed 1 point because, you have to read the prologue and then get to ch1, but ch1's 1st line is amazing. I deducted 1 pt for character development because, nothing really made me care about her brother. I didn't really feel "sad" or "unsettled" when I was informed that her brother got kidnapped. Sorry for the long rant. Loved your book. Hope you enjoyed my judging.

5. Redemption by Rosephillips (dramadressy)
Cover: 4/5
Title: 4.5/5
Summary: 4/5
First line/paragraph: 8.5/10
Plot: 28/30
Characterization:4/5
Writing style: 19/20
Grammar: 19.5/20
Total: 91.5/100

I wasn't planning on reading more than five chapters of this book, I was even hesitating to go past chapter 1, but the ending of every chapter is just addictive. Nothing too major of a problem in this book for me. Characterization was a 4 because it was in 3rd person and you can never have the closeness you do in 1st person, but that is personal preference. A few mistakes here and there, nothing too major.

7. When I leave by ninjacookiecutters (dramadressy)
Cover: 5/5
Title: 4.5/5
Summary: 4/5
First line/paragraph: 7/10
Plot: 28/30
Characterization: 5/5
Writing style: 20/20
Grammar: 20/20
Total: 93.5/100

I love the book, the grammar is really something out of this world and the vocabulary is like it's one of a published book. The book itself is like a published book, and that's the problem. I'm not telling the author to change their writing style, but all I'm saying is that, the big, detailed descriptions are things you can get away with in a published book, but not in a wattpad book. People on wattpad want action, they want dialogue. Nothing wrong with the book itself, just the descriptions. I personally enjoyed them. The only reason I gave the first line/paragraph a 7 is because of the very reason I just wrote.

9. Unxpectations by triothethird (read 11/11 chapters) (dramadressy)
Cover: 4/5
Title: 5/5
Summary: 4/5
1st line/paragraph: 6/10
Plot: 27/30
Characterization: 3/5
Writing style: 13/20
Grammar: 11/20
Total: 73/100

The idea of the story is really interesting, and the ending seems unpredictable. The pacing of the first 9 chapters is really confusing though, and the character development is little to non-existent. The grammar could use some work, and the 1st line and paragraph aren't that special and unique. The writing style could be a little neater around the edges. I really did like the idea of the story, it just needs a little more revision and editing. I'm still gonna continue to read the book, I loved the plot.

Thank you everyone!
-Please message me, aerynashryver if you would like a participants sticker. The top placing author will have their sticker already sent. Thank you for your participation!