Winners

Thank you, authors, for your participation this year. After months of reading, our wonderful board of judges now have the three winners of TAA 2020! 

Let the scores be read!

Placing third of one hundred and six novels entered this year, we have Laiqah_'s novel "Saving Savannah" from the Romance genre, with an average score of 94

Placing third of one hundred and six novels entered this year, we have Laiqah_'s novel "Saving Savannah" from the Romance genre, with an average score of 94.5/100! Congratulations!

Saving Savannah is a top-notch romance novel about a girl named Savannah, a boy named Tyler, romance, mental health and heart-wrenching adventures. 

You can check it out here
https://www.wattpad.com/story/90896769-saving-savannah-%E2%9C%93-rewriting

And for second place, we have the Poetry book, "The Unspoken Words" written by ridhima2807! Their average score was 97/100

And for second place, we have the Poetry book, "The Unspoken Words" written by ridhima2807! Their average score was 97/100. Congratulations!

The Unspoken words is a heartfelt collection of many poems written in beautiful splashes of insights and revelations, "spilling hues of various shades of life." Our judge quotes that "Each of  every chapter is worth it." "The poems teaches a lesson and gives advice's to the readers, but it also could grab the readers attention to think and reflect. Its well said and well put."

The Unspoken words has perfect poetic quality and pacing, as well as wonderful first lines to open each poem to, without fail. 

Thank you and congratulations, ridhima2807! Find their book here
https://www.wattpad.com/356305900-the-unspoken-words-a-child%27s-mind

Finally, our first place winner of The Aeryn Awards 2020

Congratulations to MaryKhah77 and their Fantasy book "The Royal Wedding" with the winning score of 100/100!

The Royal Wedding is a fantastical book of immaculate taste and elegance, encircling the life of the stubborn crown princess, Valarya de Mertaire...

Valarya de Mertaire, the Crown Princess, had been trying to get married for years. Her stubbornness forced everyone to lose hope. When her parents finally forced her to marry, a cruel twist of events caused Valarya to finally open her eyes to the world around her. After a devastating war, the country of Thaeleck lost almost all its magic. Except for Valarya, who was the holder of the last magical grain from the land. As her secret finally started to spill through the ground, another war began to brew.
And Valarya's marriage had to take priority.

Our judge has said "The story has been given a lot of thought and time which makes it really special. The beginning of the story was really fun to read and perfectly relates to the plot. The plot twists were inserted at the right places and there are no plot holes. The author is amazingly creative and there is no sign of unoriginality. The characters and their personalities have been flourished in the finest way possible. The writing style is astounding and as sound as a bell. The grammar was also ideally handled. Hats off to the splendid writer!"

You can find this book here:
https://www.wattpad.com/760574809

***

(All the winners listed above: you will receive a private message shortly with a link to where you can download these and other prizes previously mentioned.)

Congratulations to all our fantastic winners! But don't go home just yet, we've still got all the genre winners to go through! See more in the next chapters!

*Please note, that although there were higher scoring books than 97, I have only chosen the highest scoring books from the winners in each retrospective genre to have a more diverse winners platform. I apologize for any inconvenience.*