~8~

~August 15th, 2013~

"that looks... yummy..." you say, drooling at the frozen yogurt Kageyama was eating right in front of you.

"Too bad you can't eat it," He teased, taking another bite.

"I'm sure I can have a little! Pleaseeee," you whine, reaching for the spoon in his hand.

"No! Is surgery a joke to you?!" He barks.

"... no..." you answer crossing your arms. "Did you get that just to mock me? You jerk."

You turned your back to him on the sofa at your house, continuing to pout while he enjoyed his snack. It was Thursday night, and 11 hours before your knee surgery. Sadly, you couldn't eat anything 12 hours before the operation, so no yogurt snack for you.

You and Kageyama have been getting closer and closer, hanging out mostly every day after practice. It was summer, so you had a lot of free time to go to the beach, get ice cream, and watch a tv series together.

"You were the one that asked me to come here so late because you were scared," he teases. "I was hungry so I needed a snack."

"Surgery IS scary." You retort as you turn back to him with a slight glare. "You owe me frozen yogurt after tomorrow..."

"yeah yeah..." he taps the top of your head. "okay."

You turn yourself around fully to face the tv as the commercial break had ended. "Do you think he likes her?" Referring to the main character to a side character of the program you were watching.

"mMmMm." He hums with his final bite in his mouth, as if saying 'I don't know'.

You cross your legs and put your head on your hand as your elbow rested on your knee. "Well, they ARE together all the time, and he only seems to want to save her as a priority."

"Does spending time together really mean he likes her?" He says bluntly, putting his empty bowl down.

"It might, I mean wouldn't you want to spend the most time with someone you had feelings for?" You turn to him as you ask.

"I wouldn't know." His dry answer catches you off guard as he turns to you.

"What, you've never had feelings for anyone?" You tease, mostly out of disbelief.

"I never said that, shuttup." He turns away quickly and looks at the screen once again.

"Geez, okay Mr.Grumpy." you joke and continue watching.

~August 16th, 2013~

Recently, you haven't been as grumpy in the morning as you were used to the time change and knew you were going to see Kageyama, consistency helped.

"Mmm..." You groan as you shift around. You can't move much, so you open your eyes and take a look at your surroundings.

You were wedged on the inside of the sofa, pressed against the back of it by a tall body beside you. It was Kageyama. He was facing you, his leg and arm were over you as he slept on his side and your face was by his chest.

"Kage...yama..." you whispered, trying to lift his arm off of you so you could sit up.

"Mm." He grumbled.

"We fell asleep..." you finally get his arm off you and you sit up. "Its light out."

He shifts onto his back without moving his leg and reaches for his phone on the table.

"time." You say bluntly, still being tired and a little grumpy.

"8... 30..." he says as the light fills his face and he squints.