~6~

~July 27th, 2013~

The day was here! Going to Tokyo. Sadly, Hinata and Kageyama had to rewrite their tests, so they would be late. However, Tanaka's older sister was going to give them a ride right as they finished, so they would be there hopefully in time to do a few sets.

You woke up on the bus and evil took over your body. You were glaring in your cloud of darkness.

"Look who's finally awake!" Tanaka says to you. You turn to him and give him a deadly glare, like you always do. Kageyama wasn't here to tell anyone of your grumpiness, so they had to learn on their own.

You walked alone towards the school, no one talking to you because you were expelling death itself.

After 15 minutes you went up to Tanaka. "Sorry! I'm not good with waking up."

He braced, but then eased up. "Ohh so that's what it was, don't worry about it!"

...

"this... isn't working, Coach." You bluntly tell Ukai.

"yeah... you're right about that." He laughs slightly.

"aaaand, GO!" Daichi claps and the boys do another flying lap around the court.

"3 managers for a team like... that."one of the boys say from another court. You turn and send a glare right at him and he braces back in fear.

You let out a big sigh and clutch the book you were holding. 'Come on you guys...'

As if on cue, the door swings open.

"Kageyama! Hinata!" You yell at them which gets your team's attention.

Without hesitation, the boys run up to the court and the next game starts.

...

"finally," you let out a relieving sigh, "they finally won one."

You walked up to Hinata and Kageyama. "Fashionably late, huh?" Your stern tone kind of gave them the impression that you were scolding them and they flinched. You tap them both on the back, "Good set, you guys!" They turned to face you and saw a smile spread on your face.

"Hey... Shoyo..." A short partially blonde boy walks towards you guys.

"Kenma! Hi!" Hinata semi-yells at him which makes him flinch. after, his eyes glance over to you, "Oh! This is our new manager (l/n)!"

You smile and slightly bow at the boy.

"Another new manager?! What's with you crows." A taller black haired boy walks towards the group. "Name's Kuroo."

You bow again. "Nice to meet you both-"

"Wait a second! Haven't I seen you before?!" Kuroo's shout makes you jump slightly.

"m-me?" You stutter.

"yeah! Where was it?" He puts his hand on his chin, in thought.

"Well I know I've seen you before!" A boy with a mohawk approaches as well. "In my dreams~" he winks.

"u-uh... heh-heh," you giggle awkwardly at his comment. All of the sudden, you feel a dark presence coming from behind you. You looked up and saw Kageyama with a death glare pointed at the mohawk guy in front of you. 'What's happening?!'

The guy jumps back in fear and braces. "Woah, woah, Kageyama ha-ha! Its okay! It was a joke!" You explain to him. You push him back a little bit and he looked down at you, and a small blush filled your cheeks.

You look back and see the guy get struck in the side. "Knock it off Tora!" The libero of the Nekoma team walks him away from everyone.

"A magazine! Worldwide Volleyball!" Kuroo breaks his concentrated look finally. "You're the libero from one of the North American teams!"

"oh!" You turn to face him entirely and clench your fist. "Yeah, thats me!"

"Well what the heck are you doing managing these boys?" He asks you.

"I'm not playing right now, so I figured it would be a good way to pass the time," you scratched your head bashfully.

"hm," he grunts.

~July 29th 2013~

It was day 3 of the training camp. Hinata and Kageyama were still trying to figure out how they can do the quick attack with his eyes open, but they decided to give it up for now.

The boys didn't do bad in their sets, but they weren't anything exceptional. They had some work to do.

...

You all said your goodbyes and piled into the bus. You sat next to Kageyama, if you fell asleep you wanted to make sure he was there for your wake up extravaganza.

You didn't realize how tired you were though, and only about 10 minutes into the trip, you passed out.

Most of the team did too, but Kageyama was awake. 'Can hinata figure out how to open his eyes?' He thought. 'why does it make me so mad when he mentions it, he's a moron with only one weapon...'

He turned to you as you slept. 'speaking of mad... what that guy said to her... why did it irritate me so much?'

The bus hit a bump, which made you start to move towards the isle of the bus. Kageyama hesitated but caught your head before you fell out of your seat. When he did, he overshot the movement and your head slowly leaned on his shoulder.

"uh-uh..." his voice quietly cracked as he sat in shock. He looked away and leaned his hand on his mouth, a small blush creeping onto his cheeks. 'Reckless...'

...

The bus stopped and your eyes started to peel open. It was still dark out so it wasn't morning yet, this fact made you even angrier.

Everyone left the bus and went to go gather their things from the club room. You and Kageyama walked side by side while your dark cloud surrounded you. Kageyama didn't pay any mind, he was used to it.

"Hmm, seems like Kageyama is the only one she will let be so close to her when she wakes up," Sugawara states as the pair get far enough away.

"Kageyama." Hinata stands in front of him and you, and you stopped walking. "Come set for me."

Kageyama nods and they look over at you.

"Home. I'm going home." You turn sharply and walk away from them.

(a/n: Angry while waking up raaaaa, so this is when Kageyama and Hinata get in their fight with Yachi there.)