Fame (A)

Lisa's POV

I woke up and did my daily routine. A bread was thrown inside my window. Aish probably just kids playing.

I open the fridge and saw a different types of dishes in a container but I remembered I throw those away last night? Maybe my girlfriend put those while I was sleeping.

After I got showered and get dressed I go outside my apartment only to see a paper sticking right into my door.

'Eviction Notice: Pay ₩1,000,000 or else I'll thow your belongings outside your house. This is the 6th warning. I'm telling you.'

I immediately throw those away in annoyance. I was descending down the stairs when I saw the landlord holding a baseball bat.

"Ouch!"  I said as they slammed me into the wall. A blood is already visible in my lips.

"You should be responsible and pay for your rent, alright little girl? Here eat this shit just like your job." He stuffed my mouth with 2 breads and hand me a ₩500.

After the left, I spit the fucking bread out of my mouth. What a nice way to start my morning! Aish.

I was on my way to the club I'm working in when a I got a notification from some random number.

Unknown Number:
This is EK Entertainment. I sense that you need some help. I've got a nicer job to offer you. Come to my company if you're interested.

EK Entertainment? That's a Music entertainment right? Does that mean that I'm capable for their music industry?

I decided to pass by on the company and look around. Wow this place is big! I almost bumped on a lady and she grinned at me.

"Pranpriya Manoban! I'm glad you came at my lovely company. Come with me and I'll talk to you about the rules and conditions to join. "

"₩ 100,000,000 every month."

Woah daebak! That's a lot of money! I badly need money right now to pay my bills an rent.

"So? What do you say? Don't worry, as the more you became famous, it'll double the zeros. Amazing right! You should join the company now." The lady said. Emma Kersen I think?

"Oh... I'll think about it. My girlfriend still doesn't know I'm here though." I said as I put down the contract on the table.

"Yeah sure! Think about it! Just come here if you already made up your mind." She said and I left the company to go to the club I'm working on.

I haven't introduced myself right? My apologies. I'm Pranpriya Manoban. I'm 23 years old from Thailand. I'm currently in the Korea because of my passion for music. I'm a guitarist and a singer in the club I'm working on and I got a girlfriend named Jennie Kim.

"Hey hon!" Jennie greeted me and kissed my cheeks. She's still wearing a school uniform so I guess she skipped class again to watch me perform.

I dropped out of school since I think it really wasn't meant for me. I want to be a singer not some robotic employee.

I arranged the materials I'll be using for performing. After I finished it I looked at the place and saw it's just my girlfriend who's here and some 3 drunk bastards.

I don't want these. I need to pay my debts and pursue my passion but I don't want to leave my girlfriend behind. I know I'm gonna be busy but I hope she'll understand.

I hopped down the stage and approached Jennie who's looking at me confused.

"Hon... I'm gonna be frank, an agency called me earlier to be one of their singers. I badly want to." I said as I hold her hands.