" I'll Come Back Later To Get You , Yo Momma Be Trippin' " 

        " Come In She Knocked Cold "

        She Finally Agreed To Come In nd We Went Straight To My Room . She Sat On The Mattress That Was On The Floor While I Looked Through My Closet For A Outfit . After Looking For A Few Minutes I Gave Up .         

        " Niki Help Me " 

        She Stood Up Looking At Her Booty In The Mirror Hanging On The Wall Before Walking To My Closet , I Had A Decent Amount Of Clothes bt It Was Nothing Compared To All The Clothes Niki Had . One Of Her Little Boyfriends Buy Em For Her . 

        He Probably Bought What She Had On Now Which Was Some Tommy Hilfiger Jeans With A Jacket To Match nd A Plain White Bandeau Top . It Was Actually Cute .

        She Pulled Out My Blue Jean Overall Dress nd Searched In My Dresser Until She Found A Baggy White nd Black Checkered Shirt . I Quickly Changed nd Found Some All Black Chucks , They Had A Small Hole In The Sole bt I Still Wore Them .

        Once I Was Dressed I Walked To Corner Of My Room Farthest From The Door nd Looked In The Tote For The Makeup I Took From My Mom A Long Time Ago . I Applied Some Eyeshadow nd Some Red Lipstick . 

        Niki Got Up Putting Her Box Braids In A Waterfall Ponytail Leaving A Few Rows Hanging In The Back . I Just Remembered I Left My Brush In My Moms Room . I Snuck Into Her Room Trying Not To Wake Her Up , I Searched All Over For The Brush . I Finally Found It On The Floor Near Her Bed .

        I Knew I Would Need Some Money To Get In nd I Ain't Wanna Wake Her Up To Ask Or Hear Her Bitchin' .  I Began My Search Again Looking For Her Wallet This Time . After Searching For A Few Minutes I Checked The Bed Slowly Pulling The Cover Off The Bed To Search . I Had To Feel Around Because It Was So Dark . I Touched Something Wet , I Picked It Up nd It Was A Used Condom . 

        I Know She Ain't Had Another Nigga In Here So It Had To Have Been Maurice She Was Fucking . My Blood Instantly Started Boiling . I Grabbed A 20 Dollar Bill Laying Next To Her Naked Body nd Threw The Cover Over Her Storming Out Of Her Room nd Slamming The Door .         

        I Went Back Into My Room Furious . I Roughly Brushed My Hair Tying It With A Black Ribbon . I Was So Ready To Leave . We Got Up nd I Was Grabbing My Coat When My Mom Appeared In My Doorway Half Sleep .         

        " Where You Think You Going ? "

        I Rolled My Eyes , As If She Cares . " Bowling " I Replied Brushing By Her . 

        I Walked Into The Kitchen Taking A Sip Of A Opened 40 oz , Then I Headed Out . 

        We Headed To Madison Str. Which Was Only A Few Blocks Away To Meet One Of Niki's Friends , She Said He Was Going To Give Us A Ride . When We Got There She Walked Up To One Of The Doors nd Knocked A Few Times . A Familiar Looking Dude Came To The Door nd Let Us In . We Walked In bt I Just Sat In The Living Room While They Went To The Back .

        They Were Gone For About 10 Minutes , I Knew She Was Giving Him Head Front The Grunts . When They Walked Out She Had 100 Dollars In Her Hand . Damn , I Need To Start Fucking With Him .  

        " Can You Take Us To The Bowling Alley Greg ? " She Asked In A Baby Tone

        " What You Going Bowling For ? "

        " Just Put On Some Shoes nd Take Us , Please "

        She Asked Stepping Closer , He Finally Agreed . He Sat On The Couch Next To Me Slipping On His Nike Air Forces . It Finally Clicked That Was Greg That Added Me . 

       I Walked Out First Looking At The Picture On The Table By The Door , That Look Like Maurice , Probably Not . He Unlocked nd Opened The Doors , I Climbed Into The Back nd Niki Got In The Front With Him . We Made It To The Bowling Alley A Few Minutes Later . 

        We All Got Out nd Approached The  Building , I Ain't Know He Was Coming Too . We Walked In The Building nd He Scoped It Out . We Went To The Window nd I Dug Into my Pocket To Pay bt He Insisted On Paying For Us .

        " Call Me If Anything Happen " He Told Niki While Kissing Her nd Gripping Her Ass .

        He Finally Left nd I Had To Ask , " He Let You Kiss Him After You Suck His Dick ? "

        " What ? I Ain't Suck His Dick "

        " You Don't Have To Lie "

        " I Ain't He Ate My Cat , Nothing More Nothing Less . "

        " Then Why He Give You Money ? "

        " Cause He Love Me , I Don't Know Why bt He Do "

        " Rece Would Never Let Me "

        " Who ? "

        " Nobody "

        I Walked Away Before She Could Ask Anymore Questions .

        I Went Over To The Bar nd Order A Vanilla Sprite , I Glanced Around nd Spotted Que With Some Other Boys . After I Got My Drink nd Paid For It I Walked Over To Them .

      Niki In The Mm .

       Just A Lil Something , I've Been So Busy Hooping . bt I'll Update Before The Months Over .

- Skippie