Dracos Pov Chapter 5

I went to the back of the train and saw Blaise

"sup bald head!"

"Shut yo ass up fkn white grandpa hair headass".

"Omg baby hiiii". Pansy is literally OBSESSED with me. She so annoying but our parent think we're together. We're really not.

I see y/n looking at PoTtAh and his stupid friends. I shout at her telling her to come sit down. She comes and Pansy calls her a mudblood. Oohhh bad move Pansy. Y/n goes off and on her and let me tell you I got HARD seeing her all mad. That shit is so attractive. After a while of the girls arguing and Blaise laughing with y/n we got to Hogwarts all thought I know Blaise liked y/n so I gave him the look and he backed off. Blaise than told us we arrived at Hogwarts.

Pansy was getting sweets and let me tell you y/n look so beautiful and perfect in her dress hugging every single curve and making her look like a hourglass. Her shiny hair. Her soft plumbed lips and her straight white teeth. Uggh I just can't take it no more . Than Blaise left and I told y/n something in her ear but than Pansy came back and I had to leave with my friends Crabbe and Goyle. There were girls behind me, trying to get on my back but I walked away.

Once we got inside the Great hall I tried looking for y/n but I couldn't see her but than Professor Dumbledore announced her and she walked in and her hips swinging side to side and her dress slowly rising up a bit from how big her ass was but very attractive. I could see all the boys AND girls staring her down. That's how hot she is.

She was of course in Slytherin and well you know what happened.
——————————————————————
Sorry if there was to much description of how your a heather 🙈😍💚