3. They Ask You Out / You Ask Him Out

Tsukishima-

You and Tsukishima texted several times a day. After you got his phone number from the first time you texted, you saved him in your phone as 'Saltasaurus🧂' the very accurate—and permanent—nickname you gave him. You text him when you get up, he doesn't reply back because your school starts later than his so he is already in class. You text him at his lunch time which is your class time, but you just hide your phone, and then you have a conversation till his lunch is over or you get caught. Then he texts you when his school lets out, you reply when you're let out of school. You guys have met up at the same dinosaur museum you met at several times and a couple other places you had to take photos at. Lastly, you usually text him when you can't sleep. Sometimes you get a reply, sometimes not.

You guys have been friends for about two months, and yes you are friends, even though Tsukishima won't admit it. You call him Tsukki, he told you to not call him that, but you straight up told him no. He actually didn't say anything else, that's how you got the hint that deep down he does consider you a friend.

You noticed your feelings for him about two weeks ago. You cursed yourself for letting yourself fall for him, but you can't really help what your heart wants. It was another Sunday, and you guys were meeting up at the dinosaur museum. He was already there when you got there. When you spotted him, you ran to the entrance where he was. "Hi~" You greeted. He rolled his eyes at the way you dragged on your 'hi'. You walked in together. You both were greeted by Zach, the person that was usually there. He learned both of your names because you were regulars since you met.

You were walking down the first hallway in a comfortable silence. Then, you decided to break the silence. You said it in a deadpanned voice so he couldn't tell how nervous you really were, "Hey, Tsukki, I really like you. Like more than a friend."

He paused. You noticed he stopped, so you did the same. You turned back to him, with a deadpan expression, suppressing your blush. He scanned your face to see if you were joking or not. You weren't. He smirked at you. "What if I were to reject you?" You copied his smirk. "We'll still be friends, of course." You looked him in the eyes. "Well, it's a good thing I like you, too because I hate being friends with you." You laughed. You also couldn't suppress your blush anymore. He saw your face turn red, he genuinely smiled at you. You didn't notice. Suddenly, you ran up to him. "Now we're dating." You said it more like a demand. "I never agreed to that." Tsukishima said. "You didn't have to, I agreed for you." You stated matter-of-factly. Tsukishima didn't argue for once.

Kageyama-

You both went to Karasano. You met the boys volleyball team and became friends. Kageyama persuaded you to become a manager so you can still be with him everywhere, even during volleyball practice. You also know a lot about volleyball so you helped some of the boys and even Coach Ukai occasionally. At first, when they met you and Kageyama, they all mistook you as dating. Soon, they accepted the fact that you're just best friends. Or you thought.

One day, a couple weeks after the team lost to Date Tech, Suga, Noya, and Kiyoko came up to you. "Hey, (L/N)," You turned to the three. "Honestly, what do you think about Kageyama?" "Tobio?" You thought for a split-second before a light blush spread across your face. It seemed as though they noticed because they all smiled and looked at each other.

Little did you know, at the very same time, the same thing was happening to Kageyama. Daichi, Hinata, and Tanaka went to him and asked the same question. He had about the same reaction as you, except he had blushed immediately at the sound of your name. Daichi just thought of how much Kageyama had grown up, while Tanaka and Hinata just made fun of Kageyama making him embarrassed and flustered.