He immediately hugged her.

"Hyeongjun's blushing," Wonjin hyung laughed, I feel jelly all of a sudden but like what Serim Hyung said, that was long time ago and he already moved on.

"Damn! I'm not," he shook his head before sitting back on wherr he came from.

Wonyoung also forced a smile as she tried to laugh along.

"Hyeongjun, who did you picked?" Jungmo Hyung asked.

"Seongmin-ah,"

"YAH!" the youngest immediately shouted as all of us laughed.

"truth or dare?"

"truth,"

"Do you love your sister or not?"

"You better answer that one real time before I smack your ass!" Yujin yelled at Seongmin which cause all of us to laugh out loud again.

This was actually fun.

"No!" Seongmin straightly shouted as Yujin sent him a death glare. "she likes to hit me with a spatula," He added.

"You also like to roll your eyes on me!" Yujin retorted.

"Ok ok, Seongmin who did you pick?" Allen Hyung asked.

"Wonjin Hyung,"

"Ah! WAE!?!?"

"truth or dare?"

"ANIYA!"

"PICK ONE BEFORE I CHOKE YOU!" Hyeongjun hyung shouted.

"Dare,"

"Kiss Hyeongjun Hyung on the cheek,"

"WHY ME?!"

"just do it!"

And then there it goes, Wonjin Hyung chasing Hyeongjun to gave him a kiss.

Now it was Wonjin Hyung's turn.

"Minhee,"

Minhee's eyes immediately widened.

"truth or dare?"

"Dare?"

"Get along with Yujin! You both are cousin for goodness sake!"

"NO!" both of them immediately yelled in unison as all of us laughed hard.

"even if Chuyeon would smack my ass thousand times No!" Yujin said.

"ok ok, let's change that one" Wonjin Hyung laughed. "Send a heart to the person you're seriously close with"

Minhee Hyung didn't think twice and blows a heart towards Jungmo Hyung, Jungmo hyung did the same as Minhee Hyung cringed.

It was Minhee Hyungs turn.

"Wonyoung,"

"Neh?" Chuyeon snickered a laugh after hearing Wonyoung, What the fuck! Is she seriously turning into a gay?

"truth or dare?"

"Truth,"

"do you like someone inside our circle? Who is it?"

Wonyoung looks like she was taken a back as everybody started getting quiter while waiting for her response, her eyes were now peirced on Chuyeon as Chuyeon looks confused.

"Yeah,"

"Nugu?" Hyeongjun immediately asked.

"Chuyeon,"

I definitely saw how Chuyeon's facial expression changed as she flickered her eyes.

Wonyoung was looking down as everyone started staring at each other.

Yujin was now also looking at Chuyeon.

"Jinjja?" Serim Hyung asked still eyes widened as Wonyoung nodded.

"Chuyeon-ah?" Wonyoung suddenly spoked as Chuyeon slowly look at her.

"truth or dare," only to realise she was the one who picked Chuyeon's name.

"Truth," Chuyeon speedly said.

"Do you like someone too?" Chuyeon immediately averted her eyes on me.

That just mean she still likes me.

"Taeyoung?" Wonyoung asked as tears were already forming on her eyes, Chuyeon didn't answer and just look at her.

"I'm sorry," Wonyoung shortly said before getting up and started ranning away, making her way towards the dark woods.

Chuyeon didn't spoke and remain on her sit before Yujin finally got up, "I'm not playing this game anymore" she shrugged before walking inside the house.

Chuyeon only took a glance on Yujin's figure before turning around to see me.

"what's happening?" Woobin Hyung asked as Chuyeon immediately got up from her seat and started walking towards the direction Wonyoung took.

I got up as well, dropping the paper I picked and started following Chuyeon as Seongmin abruptly ran inside the house, maybe following his sister as the other stayed on their places.

I take it back, this is no fun at all it turns out to be a disaster.