SPECIAL CHAPTER #01 [AHN SEONGMIN]

--»✯«--ADDITIONAL CHAPTER #01[AHN SEONGMIN] --»✯«--

--»✯«--
ADDITIONAL CHAPTER #01
[AHN SEONGMIN]
--»✯«--

﹝Luvity Behind the Name: Jung Ally is mojungkoo

Song: LOVE- by Lyn (Are You Human Too OST)

𓈈 𓈈 𓈈

Surprising, but this couple's relationship actually grew more sincere throughout the years after meeting in a most unexpected way,

Bumping onto each other inside a business camp, Ally accidentally spilling her coffee on Seongmin's shirt by that time as Seongmin got more frustrated and actually yelled at Ally.

"Are you blind?! Can't you see where you're going?! Aish! You're making my day even worst than yesterday you pabo!" those words that left Seongmin's mouth were the most harsh he ever said to her.

But here's Ally being pissed off for a second after seeing Seongmin walking pass through him, purposely bumping her side after her saying sorry for like the nth time also purposely throw her cup at him, hitting his head.

It made him furious, that was actually the first time a girl actually fought back on him and surprisingly after turning around to see her- she wasn't that type of girl who drolled easily over cute boys, especially Seongmin.

Instead, She had her brow raised as she crossed her arms across her chest, expression on the most coldest manner.

"You're brave aren't you?" he asked while leaning forward to her face after walking towards her figure.

She actually amazed him, the way she rolled her eyes like she doesn't care before walking away literally turned him on as he started smiling crazily on his spot.

And week sometimes after the business camp, he found her name in their Group DM and actually decided to chat her, but of course it wasn't thay easy since she was still mad at him.

Until he started asking her out- for a friendly date as he called but after some time, he ended up falling for her flipped attitude and started asking her to be his girlfriend which she eventually agreed.

How could a Love-Hate relationship turns to something more special? It's them, they hated each other once and now Seongmin can't even rest a day without talking nor seeing Ally.

And now, it's been 3 years since they've been together,

"Ally?" he called as both of them stood infront of the rooftop's railings while enjoying the beautiful night of Seoul with those glistening lights from afar.

"You look bothered," Ally frowned as she look at her boyfriend's face, scanning his expression for while before pinching his cheeks. "You're too cute," Seongmin only smiled in response as he proceeded on the words he was trying to say a while ago.

"Do you want to take this relationship onto another level with me?" He suddenly asked which automatically caught Ally's attention as she turn to face him once again, now with more confused expression on her face.

"What do you mean?" she asked, chuckling bitterly while staring at him.

"By any chance," he mumbled, he started holding her hands as he caressed it with his thumb. "Would you marry me?"

By that, Ally felt butterflies on her stomach as she felt her heart just skip it's beat and now she's ready to burst.

"Are you kidding?" she asked, frowning, acting clueless.

"I want to marry you, I want to be with you forever, I want live my lifetime with you, Jung Ally I love you so m-" he didn't even get to finish his words when he felt pair if lips pressed against his as an arm was now wrapped around his neck.

The kiss already answered his question, 'yes' as he started kissing back.