CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE

––»✯«––CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE––»✯«––

––»✯«––
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
––»✯«––

1 year later...

As expected, their whole group of friends was now waiting outside the airport for Chuyeon's arrival.

Some are now with their partners, Seongmin having his fingers intertwined with Ally, Yujin as usual hugging Wonyoung's waist and Hyeongjun having Cherry securly on his coat, wrapping her with it while they share to prevent her gayness.

As for the others, still single as fuck while Jisung is now also waiting for Chass since she's going here with Chuyeon to attend her wedding.

"Aish! What's taking them so long?" Minhee started mumbling while checking his wrist watch as Taeyoung can't seem to take his eyes off the exit, he was seriously waiting for her to come out there.

And that won't be any moment from now.

"Oh! There they are!" Allen shrieked as he pointed at the two girls who got out from the exit, it was Chuyeon and obviously the other one was Chass.

Taeyoung didn't even spare another second before ranning towards Chuyeon who was waving at them and greeted her with his tight hug, slightly carrying her off the ground as she wrapped her arms securely on Taeyoung's neck.

"Hi," Jisung greeted Chass awkwardly as she waved back in response. "Chass," he smiled as they both chuckled before he grabbed the girl inside his embrace.

"Wow! I think I'm gonna be single forever," Woobin said and look at Serim.

"Excuse me!" Serim scowled. "I'm dating someone"

"YOU ARE?!" the all asked in unison, except for Chuyeon and Taeyoung of course, they were still hugging— welp can't blame them on that.

"Woah! Now I know why Taeyoung is crazily in love with Chuyeon," and here goes Cherry. "she's pretty," she said, emphasising the word 'P R E T T Y' as Hyeongjun started covering her eyes.

"I missed you," Chuyeon said as Taeyoung put her down and broke the hug.

"I missed you too," it wasn't even a spare of seconds when Taeyoung's lips landed on Chuyeon's as everyone started panicking.

"Yah! Let's me see, what's going on there?" Cherry tried to took off Hyeongjun's hands but he won't let her.

"Yah! You don't need to see those kinds of things," he scolded. "For now," and it was Ally's turn to glare at him as he gulped in fright.

"Don't you dare put stupid things on that kid's brain I'll kill you," Ally threatened as Seongmin calm her down.

"Calm down baby," Ally reddened after hearing the pet name as she tried to look away.

"Ew! Stop making out infront of me!" Allen said while making the face as everyone laughed as Chuyeon and Taeyoung broke the kiss.

"Wow! Never knew having a boyfriend was disgusting," Cherry said after Hyeongjun took off his hands also hearing Allen, she already had an idea of what just happened.