She's so right.

"Did you ever liked boys?" I asked and she shook her head.

That's why she didn't even noticed my presence, even avoiding me and being awkward all the time I approached her.

"did you got uncomfortable everytime I approached you?"

"No," she shook her head. "I just want to say... Thank you for introducing me Chuyeon" she said and I nodded my head.

"And Oh," she suddenly spoked. "don't you think Yujin likes Chuyeon too? They seemed too close" her expression turn low.

"I don't know," I shrugged. "I think not, Chuyeon and Yujin have been friends since they were young, affection is truly normal for them" I said.

She nodded her head.

I think you don't need to worry about Yujin Wonyoung,

I think you need to worry about me,

I think I can't seriously hold what I'm feeling for Chuyeon much longer.

She's making me crazy.

"Aisht! Kang Minhee you slow punk!" both of us immediately turn our head around only to see Chuyeon and Minhee carrying some fire woods with them.

"Let me help you," I was about to ran towards Chuyeon and helped her but Wonyoung beat me to it. "Is it heavy?" she added as she took half of Chuyeon's firewood.

"it's fine, Chuyeon sighed as she wiped her sweat despite of the cold weather.

"yah!" I suddenly heared Minhee hyung. "aren't you supposed to be helping me out too?" I just rolled my eyes before helping him.

This giant jerk!

*End Flashback*

"How would we play spin the bootle if we don't have flat surface here?" Hyeongjun said.

"I list all of our names," Serim Hyung said as he took a box behind him containing all our names inside. "Three of us actually planned this since yesterday" he added as Jungmo and Allen hyung nodded.

This is getting a wholesome nervous, they all know Chuyeon has a crush on me and I'm scared that I'll be asked for that, hopefully Wonyoung or Chuyeon can pick my name.

"you need to ask the name you picked truth or dare in order to play the whole game," Allen Hyung added. "No backouts" he tailed.

Serim Hyung took one name without picking before passing the box as other did the same, I picked mine aswell.

"Hyeongjun-ah," Serim Hyung suddenly called.

"Ah! Why me?" he whined like a baby as we laughed at him.

"Aish! just take it! Truth or dare?" Serim Hyung asked.

"Aish! Dare," he pouted.

"Okay," Serim Hyung stopped for a while as he thought of some nice dare. "Hug the person you had a crush on once, I know you have one" Serim Hyung smirked and Hyeongjun whined once again.

I can see Chuyeon snickering a laugh. Huh?

"I already moved on," he reasoned out, still whining.

"Aish! Just do it Jjunie-yah!" Minhee yelled as he had no choice but to got up from his seat before looking around.

His eyes spotted Chuyeon.

Wait what?!

"Chuyeon-ah~" he fakely cried as Chuyeon laughed before spreading her arms for him to hug her, what a lucky puppy.