aquatic date

Hoseok strolled peacefully towards the park for his date with Jimin albeit almost being 15 minutes late for his date, purposefully of course. The suspense works, in his opinion, it will make Jimin even more whipped for him, so that works.

His attire for the date is tropical, with floral-patterned shirt and extra-short white jeans, not forgetting a sun hat designed by Janice Winner to complete his looks, despite no sun could be seen at this time of the hour, hey, you can't judge him for wanting to dress-to-impress his date. He also brought picnic necessity for the date in the toté bag he brought, containing moisture and water resistant mat, and a few foods he prepared beforehand as he was not planning on swimming in the beach, notably in the night because he don't want to get sick. He still brought his swimsuit and towel of course, just in case. He always liked to he prepared at all times, whilst still having many options as well.

Hoseok didn't miss the way Jimin's face light up like the christmas tree upon his stepping into Jimin's line of vision.

"You look so pretty tonight" Jimin flirted as he stood up from his seat, right arm wrapping around Hoseok's waist.

"You look great too" Hoseok noted Jimin's sleeveless shirt and tight shorts, flaunting his toned physique. He also noted the strong biceps of Jimin as well as his toned thighs, the combination made him weak already. Not to mention the short sandy hair that looks fluffy and cute on the merman.

"Glad it is up to your preference princess" Jimin nicknamed the pretty man name befitting to his looks.

Hoseok laughed and hit Jimin lightly on the shoulder "Shall we get going then, your highness" Jimin bowed slightly, right hand held out in mannerism.

Hoseok took his hand and they started their walk to the beach, holding hands.

The walk was really romantic, they opted for slow walking

Hoseok found himself liking the atmosphere of the night, there was no one around the beach but them, the peace and quiet and the calming sound of the waves, free from bustling city sound and the chatter of people to break his concentration. He was always sensitive to sounds, so this is pretty meditative for him.

Hoseok found his left hand still intertwining with Jimin's right hand, then he looked up to see Jimin staring at him. By now they are walking in the sand, still in their sandals.

"You're eyes are twinkling"

"What?" Hoseok responded, puzzled by the sudden and somewhat unusual statement.

"I said it literally! It's beautiful!" Now this has Hoseok confused, he don't remember his eyes having the feature to twinkle in the evening, specifically at the beach or anything, but why does this happen now.

"You're kidding me right?"

"I swear I'm not lying! you look beautiful, Enchanting~!" Jimin said, face bewitched, in awe, as his hands moved to caress Hoseok's cheek.

Hoseok cheeks turned rosy as he felt Jimin's intense stare on his face. It goes for a little over a minute before Hoseok felt something sticky falling down on his shoulder.

Hoseok looked down to his shoulder, and in horror, it was a bird's poop! He looked upward and found the responsible bird missing.

"AAAAA!" Hoseok panicked and he tried to wipe the poop off with his left hand. Which resulted in it spread out evenly through his favorite floral-patterned shirt

There goes his romantic date...

Jimin, upon noticing the little mishap immediately took action, he pulled Hoseok towards the water.

The water was shin deep, then Jimin gently pulled Hoseok shirt up in attempt to remove the offended material. Then he pulled on Hoseok's left hand and gently pulled Hoseok to crouch beside him to wipe his hand and the shirt from the bird's poop. It smelled like shit, well... it is. But the sudden romantic atmosphere caught both of them off-guard, if only the foul smell did not invade their noses.

Slowly, Jimin turned into a mermaid and before the transformation happened he removed his clothing.

Hoseok slowly watched the transformation, and still in awe by how pretty the merman's tail looks.

Upon cleaning the repugnant shirt and his date's hand, Jimin squeezed the shirt to remove excess water, and throwed it to the land.

Not long after, Jimin pulled on Hoseok's hands to join him in swimming.

"Wait! I can't swim!!" Hoseok retaliated and struggle away from Jimin's strong hands but Jimin pulled him anyway

"Don't worry, I will keep you safe." Gently, Jimin hugged Hoseok's body to keep him afloat while Hoseok still struggle to keep himself from drowning

"Hey, hey" Jimin pulled Hoseok's chin to make the other look at his eyes.

"Relax, okay, I won't let you drown" Like a magic spell, Hoseok went pliant under the other's hold. Letting the other keep him afloat while they went deeper into the beach.

Hoseok faced the merman, and he moved his arms to hug the other around his neck. His heart was still beating hard from the fear, but Jimin's eyes went lidded as he enclosing the space between their faces.

Their lips was a hair breadth away from touching, but it seemed like the universe was preventing them from their kiss as Hoseok could feel his calf muscle tighten unbearably.

"AAAHH!" Hoseok screamed in pain

Unbeknownst to the duo, there was a small pixie observing them from the nearest reef

The small, black colored pixie giggled

"Sorry Hoseok-ah, it should've been Jimin, but I'm still learning my magic" The pixie whispered before leaving the duo to tend to their misfortune.