Chapter 10: The Dance Class

Start from the beginning

We took one look at each other and smile and I left the room. Hermione and Ginny were right behind me.

"So I presume he asked you to go the Ball with him?" Ginny asked.

"Well what makes you think like that?!" I asked her.

"Well of course! He likes you, you like him, obvious isn't it?!" Hermione said.

"Shut it, Hermione! He isn't going to ask me to the Ball! That'd be stupendous!" I said.

"Says the one who is dreamt about him kissing you!" ,Ginny said with a smirk.

That was actually true! So I said no more and we went to the common room.

THE DAY BEFORE THE YULE BALL

The Yule Ball is tomorrow and no one has asked me yet. We were in the Great Hall, doing our homework. Snape was supervising us. I was sitting between Angelina and Hermione, a bit towards Angelina.

"This is mad. At this rate, we'll be the only ones in our year without dates." Ron said while pushed his head towards his book indicating him to do his work.

"Ow! Well...us and Neville!" Ron said. Harry said something I could quite hear.

"It might interest you to know that Neville's already got someone" Hermione said.

"Now I am really depressed!" Ron groaned.

I saw Fred passing a piece of paper to Ron. George knew I was observing him the whole time. Ron read the paper and asked "Who are you going with then?" he asked.

I immediately put my head down and continued writing. I saw a crumble paper ball flew right across me. I lift my head to see, Fred had thrown that paper ball at Angelina.

"Oi, Angelina" he whispered loudly.

"What?" she mouthed.

"Do you...wanna go...to the ball...with me?" he asked her. HE ASKED HER!! HOW STUPID COULD I HAVE BEEN!!THINKING HE WOULD ASK ME TO THE BALL!

George and Hermione looked at me. They noticed the change of looks on my face.

"To the Ball? Yeah alright, then." She said. HE ASKED HER AND SHE SAID YES!!

Fred smiled and winked at Ron! George was quite shocked, yet he gave me a reassuring smile. I could no longer sit there, in front of him. I got up and walked up to Snape and handed over my book. As I was leaving the hall, I walked right past Hermione who seemed to have got into an argument with Ron and I saw George hit Fred's head! I wanted to hit him harder than that, but I just walked out of the hall towards the library.

Fred's POV

I asked Angelina if she would go the Yule Ball with me and she said yes. Ann gave me one look and she stood and walked towards Snape to give her book!

"What was that all about?!" I asked George. I could see George too was angry, annoyed with me.

"You dimwit! GIT! Whom did you just ask to go the Ball with you?! George said hitting on my head.

"You were here! I asked Angeli..." I was saying when he hit on my head again.

While walking out of the hall, she looked at me. I could see the anger on her face!

"I KNOW YOU ASKED ANGELINA!!GIT! Couldn't you ask her?!" he said pointing at Ann who was walking out the hall.

"As though she would say yes!!" I said looking down at my book.