Chapter 2

Octavia's P.O.V.

Present
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Earlier, when I had gotten up I went to shower and get my self clean before I went down for breakfast. My father didn't want to let me go to university, according to him it was DANGEROUS.

I rolled my eyes everytime I replay his words in my head. Octania and I graduated high school last month and I wanted to futher my education but she had no problem listening to dad;I didn't want to though I have to go to Uni at some point and why wait.

I strolled down the stairs and walked into the kitchen where they were seated.

"Good Morning," I said and walked around the table to give dad a kiss on his forehead and hugged mom.

Yes I was my father's baby.

Tania and Chad walked down the stair some minute after I had taken a seat around the table. Their eyes met mine and I gave them a knowning look and smirked.

When everyone was seated,I decided to raise the topic again, "So about university pops," I began and look him in his face "- I haven't changed my mind, I still want to go,".

" But, " he began and mom injected "-if the girl wants to go let her," One thing about my father he had a hard time telling my mom no. He let out a loud sigh and I smiled knowning he is going to let me.

"On one condition, " I sat still and waited for him to continue," Octania would have to go with you," My attention turned to her as I waited for her response.

After five minutes of being held under my heavy stares, she spoke.

"Ok," She didn't say anything else for the rest of the time at the table and I felt bad.

She looked like she was about to cry and instantly I changed my mind about going.

"Dad, Tania obviously doesn't want to so nevermind about it, we'll stay, " I told him and turn to my sister wiping her eye with a table rag.

Daddy gave us the go ahead to go shopping, he gave us his credit Card and told us to have fun.

Today I couldn't keep up with how fast T was moving, frankly I was tired and wanted to sleep. That's all I am going to be doing anyways, Sleeping.

I caught up to her, we had more than enough stuff aleady but fine I guess it wasn't our money.

We had more than enough bags with us and all the necessities females needed. We had one of the body guard with us , "Hey David," I call out to him and he turn to look at me. "Where's Even ?," I asked about his four year old who was a little angel.

"She Okay," He said "Her mother wanted to bring her out today," He finish his statement and a serious look took over his face again. Tania decided to speak to him,she was move outgoing and was better with people.

"David, can I bug you goceries ?," She asked and he nod his head.

We left to went to the supermarket.

I pulled a trolley and so did Tania and we had them filled with food iteams

" That will be 250$," the cashier said. I gave her the card and we left after.

When we reach home I asked the maid to pack out our stuff and sat on Tania's bed. Our parents wanted to adopt a son and they asked us what age we would want him to be. We had 15 or 16 but we had to agree on the age.

"I think he would be fine either age but I'll be going with 16." Tania said and I didn't have any problem with it.

"Ok 16 it is and we will tell them when they get home," I told her and got up as Chad walked in.

I gave her a knowning look and smiled. I waved at him, "I'll be napping,on the other side of the house y'all be so loud," I laughed and ran out of her room.

I took out my phone to check it and saw that I missed a few calls from my bestfriend and a few message where there. She was pissed then. I laughed to my self and took up my towel I had my phone and a glass with a bottle of wine.

I'm treating myself right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~••~~~
744 words. I know it's short but I'll try to make it longer next time.

Like Comment and Comment some more.

Love you ❤