Information

NAME: Starlight Mercedes Amberosia Rosella Briar

AGE: 15

PET NAME: Daydream and Nightmare

HAIR COLOR: Ebony Black

FUR COLOR: Daydream is white, and Nightmare is black

EYE COLOR: Voilet

PET EYE COLOR: Changes with their mood

SKIN COLOR: Pale

FAVORITE CASUAL OUTFIT:

Imagine nude or black or purple coloured leggings underneath

FAVORITE SEMI-FORMAL OUTFIT:

FAVORITE FORMAL OUTFIT:

As you can see, she loves galaxy print everything, and she is very girly.

FAIRY OF: Life and Death, Balance, peace, and chaos

TRANSFORMATION OUTFIT:

SPECIAL ABILITIES/POWERS: Is a Siren, Can bend the elements, can understand all living creatures, etc

LOVE INTEREST: Sky

LIKES: School, family, friends, Sky, feeling safe, being protected, wearing Sky's clothes or smelling like him, showing people that she is his and he is hers, her friends, her family, bringing happiness and joy, and helping people.

DISLIKES: Bullies, liars, thiefs, being away from Sky, witches, people getting hurt, fighting, loud noises, lightning and thunder, rainstorms, being left alone, and not having the necklace Sky gave her.

FRIENDS: Stella, Musa, Bloom (at least she tried to be friends with Bloom), Tecna, Aisha, Brandon, Timmy, Sky, Riven, Diaspro, etc.

ENEMIES: Trix, all other enemies of the Winx, and bloom later, though she puts her dislike of bloom aside for the greater good of the mission.

HOBBIES: Ice skating, reading, running, singing, dancing, art, playing music, and hanging out with friends.

FAMILY MEMBERS: King Eric and Queen Jocelyn Briar no siblings

PERSONALITY: Shy, has separation anxiety, is so quiet some think that she is mute, kind, loving, honest, loyal, fair, caring, patient, responsible, respectful, intelligent, and an all around good person.

BACKGROUND INFO: The King and Queen love Starlight with everything they are but they felt they didn't have enough time for a child so they gave her to their close friends and allies King Radius and Queen Luna. This saved Starlight's life as the witches attacked her home planet at the same time they attacked Domino. Starlight was raised knowing who she was but she considers the Solarian royal family to be her family. Stella is her older sister in everything but blood and she calls Stella's parents mom and dad. Starlight is originally from the planet of magic, myths, legends, fairies and witches. This planet is considered by most to be a myth it's called Asgard for it is a place of peace for everything living creature.

PIXIE: will not know until season 2.

She is the pixie of fate, destiny, hope and fear. She is also the Princess of the Pixies.

IF ANY OF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE JUST ASK IT WILL HELP ME TO FILL IN THE GAPS OF THE STORY ON THE OFF CHANCE THAT I DECIDE TO REWRITE THIS STORY OR EVEN MAKE A SEQUEL.

Also, please note that Sky will be not only overprotective but also possessive. Bloom will be a bully (though that will only be towards Star as Bloom is jealous of Sky and Star's relationship).

NONE OF THE PICTURES IN THIS BOOK ARE MINE.

ALL OF THE PICTURES SHOULD BE AT THE TOP. IF NOT PLEASE LET ME KNOW.