CHAPTER 12

A/n: THIS IS MPREG

***

It's been more than a month since they started the courting stage, but they didn't talk about label, how it is should be done? Gulf ask himself if he how he will say to Mew that they had a label already.

His Dad assigned driver for them because Gulf pleaded to go to somewhere, he didn't say where but the truth is, he will sent off Mew to South Korea.

Mew's resort in Jeju Island needs to be renovated and the architects asked for his presence.

He dont want Gulf to send him off because he is sure that this will happen.

Gulf keep on hugging him while waiting for his flight call.

"Hon.. How long you need to stay there?"

Turbo rolled his eyes. This is too much clinginess.

"I already told you three times now baby. One week or more I'll be back. I already asked you if you want to come with me but you declined." Mew keep on caressing his hair.

"But I will miss you..." Gulf whispered in a small voice.

Mew shook his head, Gulf became more clingy and expressive, now he is afraid if he might hurt him unintentionally.

"I will miss you too.. I will bring BTS and EXO merchandise that you requested and a lot of kimchi when I came back okay?" Mew kiss his forehead.

"Really?! Thank you.. But still.. What if— What if—" Gulf cant say what is on his mind. What if Mew will see Nathalie there?

"Baby.. Don't be negative on me please, I'll go there for work and not for anyone else. Whoever it is on your mind, forget it."

"Calling the passengers of Aircraft Athena bound for Seoul South Korea, the boarding gates will be open in five minutes."

Gulf look at him with his doe eyes, his lashes is wet in tears. For the past more than a month of dating, they are always together amd he understands him, even Mew will miss this baby so he will make his work there fast so he can come back immediately.

"I have to go baby... This is why I don't want you to sent me off but you insist. I will come back just for a few days."

Gulf nodded. "Yes... I will wait Honey, call me if you have time please..."

"Of course,Go home and rest okay? You look stress." Mew kiss him on the lips, they are on the hidden part of the airport though. Gulf kissed him back. He close his eyes for that soft kiss, but his heart is shattering.

"I love you baby.. Don't be sad.. I will come back soon."

Gulf smiled for a bit.
"Before you go, I just wanted to tell you that after more than a month of dating. You are officially my boyfriend. So comeback soon please."

Oh fuck. Mew stop midway. Did his baby did this on purpose? Putting label on their relationship minutes before his flight?

Mew pinch his cheek.
"Thank you for the label, now I feel cocky. I will be back soon, and please be careful okay? After you go to your cafe, go home straight and call me. Your boyfriend will be jealous."

Gulf giggled. His heart was beating loud when Mew mentioned the boyfriend thingy.

Mew needs to go, so after that last call for his flight. Gulf let him go and wave to him until he disappeared.

Turbo guide him back to their car.

They are inside already when Gulf felt dizzy. He felt it while talking to Mew but he didn't notice..