We become a body of twisted limbs and connect lips fighting for dominance before I submit to Derek, letting him lead.

Derek reaches behind me and unclips my top easily.

"How did you do that so fast," I question pushing his sweat and boxers down.

God, this might hurt at first. He's...definitely bigger than average which turns me on more than it makes me nervous. Its not my first time but it's my first time thats my choice, and I'm glad its with Derek.

He kissed my neck and tickles me with his beard which makes me giggle and pulls me out of my thought induced trance.

"Let's just say I'm very impatient, especially from having to wait months. That doesn't include the torture of seeing you in lingerie and not being able to do anything about it, or when you giggle so cutely, and your teasing."

Derek mumbles the last part of the sentence as his soft lips trail down while he simultaneously pulls down my tops.

My heads spinning with pure bliss, my veins humming with excited electricity. I reach my hand in the cake and smear it along my torso. Derek reacts instantly as he swirl his tongue around my navel and up my stomach making me whimper. He swirls his tongue around my nipple before making his way to the other. I squirm for friction and wrap my legs around Dereks waist. He grinds down on me in a long slow motion making me lose it.

I throw my head back at the feeling, "Mhmm Derek I-I need you in me now."

I was done waiting... hell I've waited months so I think I deserve to be a little impatient.

He hooked his fingers into my bottoms and pulled them down my legs in one swift motion.

He sat up on his knees and stared at me, and I stared back. Everything around us morphed together, but somehow Derek was so clear, and a moment of clarity flowed throughout taking my breathe away.

I love Derek

"You," he said kissing my cheek, "are," he move to the other side of my face repeating the action, "So," this time kissing my nose. "Beautiful," he finishes as he joins his lips to mine in a passionate slow kiss.

I reached in the bed side table and grabbed a common and lube.

"Are you sure you ready?"

"More than sure, your the first person I want to share this with, I don't want to look at it likes my first time has been taken. Because I never gave it willingly so it doesn't count to me."

"I'm glad I'm your first."

Derek just gets me, he makes me feel just the way I need to.

He squeezes lube onto his fingers, before slowly putting a finger in, and I squeeze my eyes shut. It burns slightly and feels like I'm splitting.

"You ok?"

He pumps his finger gently, before adding another with the nod of my head.

Once the throes is in and he is scissoring, I finally start feeling pleasure as a moan escapes my mouth.

"Ok, I'm ready."

He removes his fingers and applies a condom and lube before lining up with me and pushing in slowly with a moan.

"Mhm... fuck you feel so good."

Those words make me whimper in delight.

Derek sits there until the pain subsides, "move," I moan out.

He fully enters me before pulling back and thrusting again.

Derek moves faster after a minute of letting me adjust.

"Uhm Derek faster," I whimper in pleasure.

He obeys immediately and pick of the pace getting into a steady rhythm.

I scream out Derek's name as he hits a spot that sends pleasure throughout my whole body, making me treatable with ecstasy.

"God... your so tight and perfect baby," derek moans loudly.

He hits my prostate again and I feel heat in the pit of my stomach, making me moan uncontrollably.

I connect my lips with his, and I know I'm about to come and so is he.

His thrusts become faster as he rides out his high and I come as Derek moans my name coming moments after me as he thrusts a few more times.

He kisses my lips before pulling out and immediately wrapping me in his arms, body against body. Icing was smeared everywhere, I think this was the only way to truly enjoy a birthday cake.

We lay there and the only sounds are our labored breaths. We share a knowing look and I give him a small smile because what we shared is true.

His green eyes shine beautifully at me,
"I love you," he whispered sweetly.

My heart skipped a beat at those three words. Those three words that meant the world to me, "I love you more."

It was like the last piece of a puzzle snapping in place...completely perfect. But our relationship was everything but perfect... it was simply perfectly imperfect.

————————————————————————

I love this story so much! This could definitely be the end but I'm going to have one more chapter even if it's short and I think you all will like it. 💕