Chapter 34: We Have A Wedding To Plan!

The lovebirds gathered everybody in the main room to announce the when and where of their future wedding.

Everyone waited patiently, they were just chatting with each other. Every conversation was interrupted when the sound of the two huge doors opened revealing the two demonbirds. All of the attention were on them. Damian and Raven walked to the front of the room. Everyone waited for their announcements.

"Okay, we brought everyone here because we want to tell the when and where our wedding will be." Damian informs everybody. Everybody looked at each other excitedly. They were all anxious to hear it.

"Our wedding will be in Titan's Tower, and it will be on May 5." Raven finally announces to the Justice League, the assassins, Kori and Dick.

Bruce smiled at the information, he was happy that his son was making his own decisions and plans. Also, he was happy that he was happy that his son was happy despite the past events that had happened.

Everyone started leaving the main room until it was only the heroes left.

Bruce went to his son and put a hand on his shoulder. "I am very proud of you, son." He said with sincerity. Damian smiled at his words, that's all he wanted to hear from his father.

On the other hand, Clark locked eyes with Diana for a second and nobody noticed except Raven, she  got the tone they were feeling. They were still a little awkward because of their little thing that happened in the past.
The heroes left the main room, but Raven and Damian stayed. Clark found Diana so he ran to her.

"Umm...hey Diana?" Clark greets while catching up with the Amazonian.

"Oh! Hey Clark, do you need something?" She asks.

"Ummm.....I was hoping I could talk to you."

"About what?" The Amazonian asks with curiosity.

"About us, the thing we had a while back." Clark says.

Diana opens her mouth wide in realization. "Oh! Yeah......" She says, voice getting quieter.

"Listen......you're great and all but I think that one happened between us happened because we were in pain." He says, the Amazonian raises an eyebrow, asking him to go on.

"I think we did it because we were trying to find comfort in one another. Because of......all the things that happened. My family dying, our friends and all."

Diana realizes that he was right, she was sad at the time, she just needed to let out all the stress and pain.

"So......what are you saying?" She asks.

"I'm saying that what happened between us shouldn't bother us so much. We are friends, and we were just trying to make the other feel better." He says with a smile, acknowledging their friendship.

"You're right, Clark, thank you." Diana says with a sincere smile.

"You are very welcome Diana." He said.

They walked together chatting, their awkwardness faded into thin air.

Meanwhile the lovebirds were in the main room planning their upcoming wedding.

They were sitting beside each other, reading things, like food and flowers.

"Can you believe that we're getting married." Raven said, taking in all that has happened.

"I can, because I have been imagining this day from the day I started liking you." Damian says.

Raven raises an eyebrow and smiles on how adorable he is.

"What?! I am always prepared." He said, Raven couldn't help but laugh.

"What?" Damian asks, confused of the situation.

"Nothing, it's just.....adorable." She said with a smile.

"You are the only one allowed to call me that, okay?" Damian says.

"Eh, your family can too, but if this is a random girl, tell me." She said the last part with her powers out and ready.

Damian chuckled, "Now you're the adorable one."

Raven shrugs with a smile, they both laugh and then they continue working.

They enjoy this semi normal life, well they can enjoy it, as long as they are together.

Hoped you enjoyed this chapter, the next one is the final chapter. Thanks for reading.

- CALIX.