Chapter 3: Two Rulers.

Raven slowly opened her eyes, adjusting to the light. When she was fully awake she felt an arm wrapped around her. She turned to see her beloved boyfriend sleeping so peacefully beside her. She caress his cheek with her hand, admiring his features.

He slowly opened his eyes feeling Raven's hand on his cheek. "Good morning, beloved." He said showing her a smile. "Good morning, Dami." "Can I call you Dami?" She asked shyly. He chuckled and said a faint "yeah".

She moved closer to him closing the gap between them making their lips touch. He wrapped his arms around her. She was melting to his touch.

They pulled away shortly after. They both got up from the bed and dressed up for the day, Raven was wearing her normal white cloak outfit and Damian was wearing his normal league of assassins armor. He went closer to her, "I have a suprise for you today." He said while gazing to her eyes. Her faced turned confused. "What?" "If I tell you it won't be much of a surprise now would it beloved." She chuckled and just said "Fine" agreeing with him knowing she wouldn't win.

They went out of their room only to meet a very hot weather. "What the hell" Raven said.

They went to the main area of the base to meet the other league members. They saw them trying to make themselves comfortable in this hot weather. They separated, Raven talked to Kori. Damian was talking to his father.

After a while they went in to eat.

Raven was sitting beside Damian obviously. She was giving him a bit of food and he happily accepted. He did the same which caused the demoness to smile. They both made sure to not spill on Raven's outfit since it was pure white.

After they ate the league did their personal stuff while Damian went to his normal duties. His father told him to send people to check on the world's current state so that's exactly what he did. He sent different groups of assassins to different parts of the world to see what was happening around then report to him afterwards when they come back.

While that was happening Raven was staring at him sitting on the nearby chair watching Damian gave orders. Before all of the assassins left he called all of their attention. "Listen, today I have an announcement to make.........from now on you will take orders from me and my beloved." He said gesturing to Raven who was as shock as everyone else. He called her to go there and stand with him. She stood up and went to him. She was nervous and of course Damian felt this. "Calm down Raven they don't bite." He whispered. All of the assassins bowed to honor their new ruler.

After that they all left leaving the two rulers in the room. "Suprise" he said with a grin. "Seriously, you didn't even ask for my consent................But I love it anyways." She said returning the smile. He went in closer and kissed her passionately.

She pulled away and bit her lower lip. "You know you look hot giving orders." She said wrapping her arms around his neck. He was shocked, that was out of nowhere but he liked it. "Really?" He asked with a smirk. "Yeah, do you mind giving orders to me in our room." She said with a smirk. "No I wouldn't." He replied then carried her bridal style.

They went back to their room. Let's just say Damian gave a lot of orders that day.

Hoped you enjoyed this chapter. I love writing this book. Sorry I didn't update yesterday.

- CALIX.