Part 2: Episode 2: I'm What?

Start from the beginning

"Don't speak too soon, dude," Eunwoo sneered----Taeyong scoffed and began pacing to and fro again. 

~~~~~

An Hour Later

Dr. Kwon Min-Young came out of the emergency room walking towards Eunwoo and Taeyong----"How is she?" Eunwoo asked. "She's okay, and she's sleeping in Room 234," Dr. Kwon replied----"Can I talk with one of you privately?" Dr. Kwon asked, and Eunwoo volunteered, then left with Dr. Kwon. 

Taeyong took a deep breath and headed to y/n's ward----he peeked and saw her sitting on the bed looking out the window. He took a deep breath and opened the door; you turned around with a smile, but it disappears when you saw it was Taeyong. 

"What do you want?" You queried----"Y/N, Are you okay?" Taeyong questioned, not bothering to answer your question. "I'm okay; now answer my question. Why aren't you with your precious girlfriend, Na Yeojin?" You retorted. 

"Can you stop talking about her for a second?" Taeyong said---"I was worried about you," he breathed, but you heard him. "You were worried about me?" You queried---he walked towards you and took a seat on the chair next to you. 

"I was so worried when you faint in my arms," he said----"Why were you worried?" You asked because when you two date, Taeyong would constantly worry when you were sick or having your period; he'll buy you food and stay by your side all day. 

You missed those times----the good times when you two loved each other and enjoyed so many blissful moments, but now, all of that is gone. Your love for each other is gone----sometimes you wish to turn back time and took back those words you said to each other. 

"I was worried because I thought you were pregnant or I'm going to lose you," Taeyong breathed--you took his hand in yours, and he looks at you again. "Why did you think I'll be pregnant or you'll lose me?" You queried. "I don't know; I hope if you were to be pregnant; maybe you'll give me a chance," Taeyong answered----"Oh, it's for your benefit," You said and let go of his hands.

"No, y/n; that's not what I meant at all," Taeyong uttered---"What the heck do you mean, Lee Taeyong?" You yelled. He would've explained himself, but Eunwoo came into your ward---"Eunwoo Oppa," You said with a smile. 

"Y/N, Are you okay?" Eunwoo asked---"Yeah, I'm fine," You replied. Eunwoo fiddled with his fingers, and you noticed the uneasiness in his face. "Eunwoo, do you have something to tell me?" You questioned, and he gazed at you. 

~~~~

^Flashback^

Eunwoo: 

I followed Dr. Kwon to her office, and she motioned me to take a seat---I was worried about what she had to tell that she couldn't say in front of him. "May I know your name?" Dr. Kwon asked----"I'm Lee Dongmin," I replied. Dr. Kwon smiled at me; "Congratulations, Mr. Lee; your girlfriend is three weeks pregnant," she announced. 

I looked at her with wide eyes--"P-Pregnant?" I asked, stuttering----She chuckled at my behavior, but I didn't find it funny, so I pretended to laugh. "Yes, your girlfriend is three weeks pregnant; that's why she fainted," Dr. Kwon said. 

"Oh, okay," I said---she gave me prescription medication and a diet plan for y/n. "Thank you, Dr. Kwon," I said and bowed, then left her office. I headed to y/n's ward and looked through the glass and saw her talking with Taeyong, also known as the father of her child. 

I saw her getting angry, and he looked like he was trying to explain himself; then I took a deep breath and headed inside. "Eunwoo Oppa," she said with a smile-----"Y/N, Are you okay?" I asked, and she replied: "I'm fine." 

I looked at her ex-boyfriend glaring at me, making me fiddle my fingers in awkwardness, pondering whether or not to tell them the news. 

"Eunwoo, do you have something to tell me?" Y/n asked and looked at her, still fiddling with my fingers. 

End Of Flashback>>>

~~~~~~

"Y/n I have something to tell you," Eunwoo said----You looked at him, motioning him to continue. "You're three weeks pregnant, y/n," Eunwoo said-----"I'm what?" You queried with bewilderment. 

To Be Continued>>>>>>

See You Next Update>>>>