Part 2: Episode 1: 'I'll Never Let You Go, Y/N.'

Disclaimer: This story is entirely a work of fiction. The names, characters, and incidents portrayed in it are the work of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or localities is entirely coincidental. I Do Not own Taeyong Or NCT and any of the Kpop idols in this story.

~~~~~~~~

You arrived at your house; "Thank you," You said and went out of the car. Taeyong stood in front of you; "What do you want now?" you asked. "Y/N, please let's forget everything," he said---"Taeyong, you can forget everything, but I can't," You uttered. "Did you asked me to marry you because you knew Eunwoo confessed?" You stated.

"He confessed to you?" Taeyong queried---You knew he was pretending by the tone of his voice; "Taeyong, don't lie to me!" You asserted. "Yes, I saw you two talking, and I had a feeling he confessed to you," Taeyong said. "You were scared that I'd be with him?" You asked----"Or Were you jealous?" You queried.

Taeyong didn't say anything and pressed his lips against yours---he took out your keys from your purse and unlocked the door. He carried you inside and headed to your room---Taeyong locks your bedroom door. "Don't you dare do anything stupid," You asserted-----Taeyong smirked and took off his shirt, hovered on top of you.

"I love you y/n," he said-----I only love you and no one else," Taeyong said. You would've replied, but he didn't give you a chance---Taeyong pressed his lips against yours.

You kissed him back slowly----sometimes you hate how much control Taeyong has over your body; you enjoyed the kiss, but you couldn't stop thinking about Eunwoo. You pushed Taeyong on the bed----"We can't do this," You breathed. 

Taeyong sat up on the bed----"What do you mean?" he queried; You looked at him---" I mean, I can't pretend to forget about those words you said, and I," You said, stopping mid-sentence.  "And what?" Taeyong asked----"And I can't hurt Eunwoo; he confessed to me," You uttered. Taeyong got up and put on his shirt-----"Why do you have to bring him up every time?" he asked---You got off the bed and walked towards him. 

"Taeyong, we haven't had a conversation where you'll not say something mean to me," you said-"How come when you see Eunwoo getting closer to me; you come crawling back," You spat. "You're right! Why am I crawling back to you?" he said----"I love you, y/n, why can't you see that?" Taeyong uttered. 

"You love me?----You don't call someone you love a cheater," You said----Taeyong didn't say anything but pushed you against the wall. "Taeyong, don't do anything stupid!" You asserted, making him scoff loudly. "Y/N, I'll never let you go," Taeyong said---- before you could say anything, Taeyong pressed his lips against yours. 

Taeyong carried you to the bed and covered both of you with the blanket----you tried to push him off, but Taeyong pins your hands above your head

******

Three Weeks Later

Y/N: 

It's been three weeks since Taeyong and I talked to each other----I felt foolish for believing that we could have our happily ever after. I felt foolish letting him use me for my body----I should've known he'd never cared about me. 

I was in my thoughts; suddenly, Eunwoo called out to me----I haven't seen him in so long. I thought he was avoiding me because Eunwoo saw me with Taeyong at the park. "Hey!" I said---"Y/N, can you come with me?" Eunwoo said. 

"Sure, is everything o---," Eunwoo cuts me off and starts running with me----I kept looking at him as his hair bounced in the wind. We came to a stop, and it was a beautiful park----"I've never been to this park, and I've lived in Seoul for so long," I uttered. 

"It opened about three weeks ago, so I decided to bring you here," Eunwoo said, still holding onto my hand. "Why me?" I asked----"Why not you?" Eunwoo queried-----"Y/N, do you think I'm upset about seeing you with your ex-boyfriend three weeks ago," Eunwoo said. 

"Yeah, I saw the tears in your eyes," I replied----"I admit I was upset, but I thought about it," he said. "I thought maybe we aren't meant to be because I know you still love your ex," Eunwoo said---"If I still love him; he doesn't care about me," I breathed. 

"That's not true," Taeyong said---I looked at him, and he walked towards Eunwoo and me. "What do you mean it's not true?" I queried. Taeyong put his hands on my waist and pulled me closer to him----" I told you three weeks ago; I'll never let go of you, Y/N," he said. 

"Taeyong, why can't you be happy that I'm moving on?" I asked----"Moving on?" he sneered. "Yes, I'm moving on, but when you know Eunwoo confessed, then you came crawling back to me,  making me confused," I said, whispering the last sentence. "You're confused because you love me, and you'll always be in love with me," he jeered. 

"Yes, you're right! I'll always be in love with you, no matter how much I try," I said---"I'll still love you, and I hate myself for loving you," I spat. "Why do you hate yourself for loving me?" Taeyong queried----"Taeyong, I always thought you were the best thing that ever happened to me, but you broke my heart and called me a cheater," I said. 

"I'm still the best thing that ever happened to you," he said----"Not anymore," I replied; suddenly, I started to feel dizzy. Before I knew it, I collapsed in Taeyong's arm----" Y/N?" Taeyong yelled. 

To Be Continued>>>>>>

See You Next Update>>>>