Part 2: Episode 2: I'm What?

Disclaimer: This story is entirely a work of fiction. The names, characters, and incidents portrayed in it are the work of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or localities is entirely coincidental. I Do Not own Taeyong Or NCT and any of the Kpop idols in this story.

Y/N: 

"Taeyong, why can't you be happy that I'm moving on?" I asked----"Moving on?" he sneered. "Yes, I'm moving on, but when you know Eunwoo confessed, then you came crawling back to me, making me confused," I said, whispering the last sentence. "You're confused because you love me, and you'll always be in love with me," he jeered.

"Yes, you're right! I'll always be in love with you, no matter how much I try," I said---"I'll still love you, and I hate myself for loving you," I spat. "Why do you hate yourself for loving me?" Taeyong queried----"Taeyong, I always thought you were the best thing that ever happened to me, but you broke my heart and called me a cheater," I said.

"I'm still the best thing that ever happened to you," he said----"Not anymore," I replied; suddenly, I started to feel dizzy. Before I knew it, I collapsed in Taeyong's arm----" Y/N?" Taeyong yelled.

~~~~~~~

"Y/N, wake up," Taeyong said, but you didn't respond----"Let me take her to the hospital; my car is right there," Eunwoo said. Taeyong looked at him and then at you----he didn't want to argue or refuse his offer because he was worried about you. 

Taeyong carried y/n bridal style, and Eunwoo opens the car door for him-----"You drive; I'll stay with her in the backseat," Taeyong asserted and closed the door. Eunwoo starts the car, and the two of them headed to Harmony General Hospital----Taeyong strokes your hair, praying for you to be okay. 

Eunwoo looks at the two of you----" He seems to care about you a lot, y/n-ah," Eunwoo muttered inaudibly. "Maybe I should give up, but I don't want to give without trying," Eunwoo thought. "What are you looking at?" Taeyong asked----"Oh, nothing," Eunwoo answered, getting back to reality. 

******

Harmony General Hospital

You were rushed to the emergency room----Taeyong paced to and fro; Eunwoo sat on the chair as the nurse suggested. "Ugh, what's taking them so long?" Taeyong grumbled----"Why don't you sit and be patient?" Eunwoo said calmly. 

"Why are you even here?" Taeyong queried---"I'm worried about my friend: Is it wrong to be here?" Eunwoo implored. "Yes, don't think I don't know you confessed to y/n," Taeyong uttered---"She'll never choose you because she still loves me," Eunwoo retorted. 

"Listen, I don't know and don't care how you two met, but you've got to give up your so-called crush on her because she and I have a history together, and we love each other dearly," Taeyong spat. "I suggest you wake up from your dreams and let y/n go because she'll always choose me," Taeyong sneered. 

"You want to make a bet?" Eunwoo announced----"I'm not betting with my love rival," Taeyong grumbled. "I guess you're afraid I might win y/n's heart," Eunwoo jeered---"I'll never be scared," he replied. "What's the bet?" Taeyong queried----"The bet is that if you could go two months without hurting or making y/n cry, then you'll win but," Eunwoo said. 

"But what?" Taeyong implored----"But if you hurt or make y/n cry, then I'll have y/n forever, and you won't bother her ever again," Eunwoo said. "Are you up for the game?" he asked, stretching out his hand for Taeyong to shake---"I'm up for the game, and I'll win," Taeyong boasted.