The Cool New Friends

Once again, Seren POV -- these will change I promise!

"Boys, I have some friends who want to see you!" I heard Eret call to me and Blitz. This leads to one of them taking one of us. I know this too well. I threw on a purple hoodie with slight burn marks on it and left the room. I went to Blitz's room to get him, and he was ready for a piggyback ride.

I knelt down to his height and he jumped on my back, me holding onto his legs for support. "Dad's friends!" Blitz yelled. I laughed and drew a 6 on his leg to tell him that hurt. He gave me a 6 in front of my face as a sorry. We got to the main room and there were a lot of people here.

"Blitz is excited!" I said, setting him down. He ran over to Eret and gave him a hug. "He's really happy to see you isn't he Eret?" I had to look up a bit to see who said it. A man with fluffy brown hair and chocolate colored eyes, he looked familiar. "Right. Blitz, Ren, this is Phil and his kids!" Eret said, looking at Phil then to his four sons.

"Hello there! I'm Wilbur, these are my brothers Techno, Tommy, and Tubbo!" Tommy and Tubbo..? It can't be them! Its just coincidence. "Greetings! My names Seren, but you can call me Ren or Renren!" I said with a smile. I sat next to Wilbur and Blitz runs up to me, jumping into a hug.

"Blitz, six!" I say laughing. "Six, six" he says laughing with me. I looked over at Eret, he motioned for the others to come with him. Everyone but me, Blitz, Tommy and Tubbo left the room. Tommy and Tubbo moved to the couch across from the one me and Blitz were siting on. I was terrified of Tommy's height.

"My names Blaze, but you can call me Blitz! Nice to meet you two!" Blitz said. He started up a conversation with them quick. At the most unexpected moment, Eret walks up behind me and scares the living hell out of me. "Ms. Harper called, Tippy will be brought by tomorrow!" he said.

I nodded and he took me and Blitz upstairs. He opened a door and the room had 2 monitors, 2 flamingos, a Bi flag, a worm Elmo, and a bear. Eret walked over to his pc and pulled up Minecraft and I saw a screen with names on it.

"Alright chat, these are my two sons!" he said, looking at the screen with the names going on by. I saw questions going on by for the three of us. I saw one in particular that made me want to hide.

User14: Sexuality Reveal? I secretly stan-

I nudged Eret and showed him the question on the screen. "You don't have to answer any questions you don't want to!" he said, putting a hand on my shoulder. I looked at his Bi flag and wondered how long it would take for him to notice.

He didn't really understand, so I went to my room to grab my art stuff. I drew a picture.

 I drew a picture

Neither are mine, pick one that he drew!^^

I gave him the drawing after I signed it, and hoped he knew what I meant. I figured he did. He gave me and hug. "Don't be afraid to be yourself Ren! If anyone tells you otherwise, tell them to speak with your dad or The Blade." he said. He got on a world titled 'Dream SMP' and joined a Discord vc with some of his friends. I couldn't believe who I saw on the vc with him...

STOP. RIGHT HERE. HOW ISTG- HOW IS THE CLIMBING THE RANKS ON MY READS AND VOTES LIST?! HOW-

YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING! The votes and reads mean so much to me! Thank you guys!

-Ren <3