Sidd: Unlike you I don't put 2 kilo makeup on and go to school

Avu: makeup is not even allowed in school.

Sidd: oh ya thats why you're ugly

Avu: Shut up! You're no less.

*THEY BOTH BRUSH THEIR TEETH AND SIT IN THE VERANDA EATING LOADS AND LOADS OF ICECREAM WHEN THEY HEAR VIBHA AUNTY AND THEIR EYES GO WIDE*

Avu: Shit!...hide.

Sidd: Fast!

Avu: (Sidd folds his legs and sits on the ground behind a few potted plants while Avu squeezes in behind him so that Vibha aunty cant see them) be quiet.

Sidd: ya as if I'm screaming like a mad guy.

Avu: You are mad but you're not screaming.

Sidd: (takes out the cone icecream which he saved for himself)

Avu: Idiot. Even now you're thinking about food.

Sidd: Good life is good food. (who agrees??)

Avu: You're sharing!

Sidd: No I'm not! (Bites off the side of the chocolate topping)

Avu: (snatches the icecream and bites off the other side) Jhootha khaane se pyaar badta hai.

Sidd: (making a vomiting action) eww, chiiiiii!

Avu: (smirking) okay then can I eat the whole icecream?

Sidd: Noo! (Snatches the icecream back and bites it)

Avu: heyyy! Aren't you on diet or something!

Sidd: chal moti, I do exercise unlike you!

Avu: (takes the icecream and rubs it all over his face by holding the cone) how dare you! Moti aur mai totally opposite. Shakal dekhi hai apni?!

Sidd: (removing the icecream on his eye to see Avu gone and Vibha aunty in front of him) m..mumma! Now where did that Nakchadi go?

Vibha: (twisting his ear) kya nackchadi nackchadi laga rakha hai ha! Pagal hai tu.Yesterday Richu came in the night and she told me that you left her alone and you got her expelled from school!

Sidd: (wipes his face with his shirt) She said that to you! Ahh(Vibha aunty twists his ear and pulls him into the living room)

Vibha: How could you leave her alone and you know how hard it is for her right. Be happy you have me and think of the poor child..doesn't even have parents.

Sidd: I didn't even do anythi..(Vibha slaps him)

Vibha: She told me that you got her expelled! How could you?! And you got her detention for three hours?! Pagal ho gaya hai kya!

Sidd: (tears stream slowly down my face.) I didn't get her expelled.

Vibha: Is this what I taught you! To lie to me?

Sidd: (I stand there shocked as I see Avu walk in from behind the door)

Avu: Aunty..Siddharth didnt do anything. Um..I got Richu into trouble.

Vibha: AVU WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? Do you think its funny getting someone expelled?!

Sidd: (It was normal for mumma to scream at Avu because Avu wasn't quite the favorite of anyone)