A: no....NO!

Angel saw the keys she grab them and started to unlock her hands and legs she was to bruise up and couldn't do anything.

A: im going to die here....mom...taehyung....

All memory's of taehyung was in her mind she cry.

A: take care of yourself taehyung...I'll see you again...

Taehyung them made it and saw minyoung.

T: WHERE IS SHE?!
M: your to late.

Taehyung ran and looked down and he saw nothing her tank had gone deep.

T: no! Noooo!

Taehyung wanted to jump in but the others had stop him.

Y: leader we can't!
Jh: its to cold...its ocean water!
T: angel! Angel....*crying*

And thats when they realized their never see angel again it feels like 60yrs ago. Angels tank was getting more full, a idea pop out of angels mind.

A: im not going to die here.

She went to each wooded box and saw a metal hook she went to the door and started hitting it.

A: IM GOING TO GET OUT!!! AHH!

Water was more and anfel was folding she breath heavily.

A: IM GOING BACK HOME!!! AHHH!

She broke the door and it busted open water came in and angel was now underwater she swim out and realized she's so deep in the river water she started to swim up. They all have lost angels scent of smell so they thought she was dead they all went to angels mom.

M: did you find her?
T; no....she drown in the ocean...
M: no....no!!!

Her mom cry.

T: we can't smell her...she's completely gone...
M: angel!! Baby!

They hug her mom. Angel was swimming up and she was getting tired since her blood was coming out she swim and swim.

A: *GASP* *COUGH*COUGH *

Angel finally came up for surface she was swimming to the rocks she then crawl there and breath.

A: *cough*cough*gasp* i made it...

Angel closed her eyes, angel then open her eyes and saw wolfs looking at her she gasp and got up.

A: what...? Who..?
??: hi leader.

Angel knows that vocie she look up and saw a big white wolf.

A: coco?
C: yep.

They are talking in their minds.

A: your still alive?
C: we all were waiting for you.

Angel looks at all the wolfs and smiled she try to get up bymit failed the wolfs help her.

A: thanks guys...

They took angel away, taehyung was at home looking all pale mark came in the room.

M: leader you have to eat.
T: how can I when I fail to protect angel?
M: im sad too but you have to eat.

Mark put the food on the table and left the room. Jungkook went home and yoona (5 months pregnant) welcome him with a smile and saw how sad he was.

Y: the kids are asleep. Honey what's wrong?
Jk: angels gone...

Yoona widened her eyes and hug jungkook he cry in her arms, jimin got home and minjung looked at him.

M: babe did you get angel?
Jm: no...she's dead..
M; what?
Jm; her smell is gone..

Minjung hugged jimin. Angel was getting healed coco went to her.

C; what happened?
A: I got kidnapped again....and was left to die in a tank.
C: humans.
A: thats right.

Angel blink and her red eyes glow coco looked at her and angel grab a glass nearby the cave angel face it to her long black hair.

C: what you doing?
A: im going to look like my old self again 60yrs ago.

Angel cut a hole cuck of it her hair was now shorter and look at it and her white hair had come out.

A: taehyung liked my long hair...

She burn her black hair and it turn to ashs

C: when you going back?
A: when the new year comes and ill kill lay and Kris myself with the others in their human forms.

Angel smirk. Lay was at home his wife went to him and throw him papers.

L: what is this?
W: divorce. Look at you! Your all fucked up! And you don't have time for me and your kids! What did you do!
L: thats none of your business!
W: sign this! I'm over you.

Lay grab them and sign it and throw it back at her.

W: never show your face to me or your kids. I rather see you dead then alive.

His wife took the papers and pack her cloths and the kids clothes, she walk out with her 6yr old and 3yr old.

L: never wanted you anyways.

Angel looked outside coco looked at her.

C; what is it?
A: lays life just got busted.

She smirks.

Angels pov: just wait Kris lay im coming for all of you..