☀️Judge Forms☀️

This is how the judge forms should look like. Thank you to anyone who decides to be a judge, this contest wouldn't be possible without all your help!

***************************************************************

DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR FORM AS AN INLINE COMMENT. If you want to be a judge then PM your form to this account (seasonal_contests). 

***************************************************************

EXAMPLE FOR JUDGE FORMS
Username:
Genre(s) you want to judge in:
Have you judged for these or any other awards before?:
Are you okay with judging Mature/LGBTQ+:
Are you a participant? [If so, which genre(s) is/are your book(s) in?]:
Password:

*********************************************************************

Additional Notes:

— All results will need to be sent through Google Docs (you have the choice of making the Doc and sharing it with us, or we can make the doc and share it with you instead if you prefer that)

— All judges will need to go through a trial period before being accepted. This will include writing a review of a book (400-1000 words). You will be asked to comment on both positive aspects of a book and parts which need improvement. The review can focus on grammar, vocabulary, character and plot development, blurb, overall impression etc. etc. More details will be given after applying.