☀️ Info About the Upcoming Summer Contest ☀️

As you all know, forms for the Summer contest will be open in a few weeks. That being said, there will be a few changes made so please read everything that is written down below.

*****

🌟 AMOUNT OF CHAPTERS HAS BEEN CHANGED. Ever since we started these contests, the minimum amount of chapters published to be accepted has been 5 (excluding short story and poetry). However, we feel this isn't enough to go by. That being said, unless your book is complete or belongs under the short story/poetry genre, the minimum amount of chapters will now be 15, or otherwise about 15K words. No exceptions will be made. Another reason for this change is that the overall winner will also get the chance to have their book turned into an audiobook, but only if their book is complete. In case their book isn't complete, one of the runner-ups will be offered the chance for that to happen. If no books are compete, however, that leaves us with a problem and so we have upped the number of required chapters.

🌟 MORE SLOTS AVAILABLE. As our community grows, so does the demand for more books to enter in our contests. We have decided to add more slots for every genre, although some will have more than others. More info about this will be revealed when forms are released. Also, we are still firm about previous winners not entering these contests anymore, to give new authors a better chance at being discovered.

🌟 MORE TAGS REQUIRED. Even though we mostly manage to fill all slots every season we have now added a lot more slots, which means we will need more participants and judges. It will therefore be compulsory for all participants to tag at least 7 users to be accepted from now on, unless you're a new writer and don't know anyone yet (we will be checking to see if that's the case, just let us know). If at least 7 users aren't tagged and no valid excuse is presented to us, the form will not be accepted.

🌟 NEW GENRE HAS BEEN ADDED. We are excited to announce that we will have a Chick-Lit genre this season! If you have any more suggestions for genres to be added next season, let us know.

🌟 BOOKS ENTERED FROM 2ND ACCOUNTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. We have noticed in the past that a few of you have commented from your second accounts, entering a book for us to judge from your main account. This will not be tolerated and unless you comment your form with the account your book is published on, the form will be ignored.