*1*

Chapter name: dancing in the dark
Date of Publishing
Dedicated to

Chapter name: dancing in the darkDate of PublishingDedicated to

Winter pov

It was moving night and 10 hours later we finally arrived with all our stuff in a u-haul and truck. It was about 8 in the morning and as we arrived a rather attractive male with what seemed to be bandages, punk clothing, and a choker? Collar? Maybe he was taken already. Well- he was walking somewhere and it made me glad I moved here already. Maybe this community has a good reputation with style.

I was ready to unpack. So that's what I did. All day I unpacked, clothes, beds, furbiture, decor- until the male came home. I was sorting my clothes and dancing aling to the music when he went into a home..through the window? That was odd. Was that even his house? Wait- he came back out?  What the hell was he doing? I frowned and paused my music, watching before hearing a couple screams when he went inside for good. This alarmed me but I turned up my music and took a breath, continuing to unpack. Best to just..ignore it for now. Though my heart ached at what could possibly be happening to him.

I texted my cousin id be coming over tomorrow night and he responded happily. "sweet dude! Maybe I can set you up with this guy I know! Hes uh got some baggage tho if you're interested" he sends and I laugh.

"baggage is nothing compared to my charm- whose the cutie?" I ask, and I can imagine him laughing,

"lol his name is phoenix. You'll be going to his school, and bonus, you live right across from him now." He sends.

My eyes widen. "no way that god is a bottom" I send, before I got a response, "actually his baggage includes being a bottom ;)" he sends and a smile creeps onto my face.

god I can only imagine dominating that big, muscly angel! I was so excited I couldn't help but look through the window and to Phoenix's room only to be petrified. "Are you sure he's gay? Some chick is going down on him right now. He doesn't seem to like it though. He actually looks like he's asleep" I send.

There was a long lull in the conversation before a long text appeared, "ill have to talk to you about that when you get here. I cant send such information over text- but know that hes..probably not enjoying that experience." I left him on read for a moment to process what I saw and read, before frowning a bit. Do I really want to get involved? Well of course I did but.. I just got out of my own abusive situation.. do I really want to throw myself in the midst of what could possibly be another one? I ask myself these questions knowing I'll never get a clear answer and sigh gently, best to just sleep it off.

I'll answer it soon. When I woke up it was midnight. I turned on my speakers and led lights and began to unpack my smoking gear. As im getting ready to take my first hit, I notice phoenix dropping from his window again at such a late hour. Well.. I guess.. again I'll answer that question soon.

Well soon didn't actually come soon. Over the course of the next week I sort of.. stalked phoenix. I saw some horrifying things in his home and tried my best to keep him company at lunch so at least then he was safe. Until.. One day something finally happened between us where he spoke, and i simply couldn't contain myself.