"You want me to take Joelle?" Galina asked.

"Don't push it G, It's okay. I've got this." I replied.

"Okay, I'm gonna go say bye and grab my bag." she said.

"Matt . . ."

"I don't know what game you're playing, uso, but it's a dangerous one." My brother said before walking into the house.

"What the hell have I done?" I muttered, dialing again.

Galina left quickly and Matt did me the favor of doing homework with Jojo so that I could hide in my room and blow up my wife's phone. Which isn't really doing me anything because she's not answering. I need some backup.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Mel." I said to my sister-in-law.

"Hey Joe, what's up?"

"Is your sister with you?"

"I thought you guys were spending the week in Pensacola? And no, she's not here."

"We had a change of plans. I was trying to reach her but I think her phone died." I lied.

"Arianna sucks, I bought her that damn power bank for a reason. If she shows up I'll tell her to give you a call."

"Thanks, Mel."

"No problem, when she gets home make sure you put the power bank in her purse." she chuckled.

"Will do, bye."

That tells me she's not staying with family. This isn't good at all, I need to talk to her and explain the situation. I know that it looked really bad but it really isn't like that. I love my wife, I would never, ever cheat on her . . . but it did look really bad.

"Uso, still no answer?" My brother asked some time later.

"Nope, she's really ghosting me."

"Okay, we finished snacks and homework, the girls are watching tv. Talk to me, what's going on?" He asked me.

"This is how it started . . ." I gave him the whole story.

"So, what you're telling me is that you got mad at the company and took it out on your wife?"

"I . . . apparently."

"And the only time she raised her voice was when you said she was being dramatic?" he asked.

"Yeah, I know I screwed up."

"Screwed up? My brother, you are way past 'screwed up'. You blew up, actually left her, no contact, then you're busted half-naked and sweaty with your ex, to top it all off your daughter casually rats you out that said ex spent the night. What's going on there by the way?"

"Well, when you put it all together like that . . . it sounds worse. Nothing's going on with Galina either."

"Oh! She's also six and half months pregnant and . . ."

"I get it, Matt, I royally fucked the hell up." I sighed, dialing her number again.

"Good luck uso, you're really gonna need it. I'm gonna take Lina and go home. Man, what's really happening with Galina?" he asked me.

"Nothing is happening with G . . . Matt I swear, I love my wife. G hit me up a few months ago, said she wanted to see Jojo, she's pregnant."

"Damn, now that a second one is coming she wants to be mother dearest?"

"She wants her kids to know each other. I've allowed them to speak a few times a week once I was sure that her intentions were real because she's left Jojo hanging more than once."