On the road aGaiN - Traveling to Tokyo

Friday - Miyagi Prefecture

"UUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"ROZU SHUT THE HELLLLLLLLL UP!"

"I DONT WANNA GOOOOO"

" TOO THE HECK B A D "

*Sigh* What a wonderful morning.

The two twins woke up at 4 am to get into the car to go to their next stop for housing, Tokyo! Now don't get Rozu wrong, she always wanted to go to Tokyo, but now that she met real good friends and she doesn't want to leave them!

"Aye Rozu it's your turn with the school analysis."  Akira demanded, still very sleepy.

"Hey hey hey I got this don't get your panties in a twist Linda."  The younger twin started up again. "Nekoma.... ain't that somethin' to do with cats? Anyway, the VB's coach is named Mr. Nekomata... how fitting...

...Oh oh! They're rivals with Karasuno!! Again, how fitting! Crows versus cats! Their motto thing is "We are like blood in our veins. We must flow... something something.... oxygen- something- moving.' "

Akira sighed. "You don't even know it do you?"

"Hey man I was close!"

"Alright alright, anything else?"

"Uhhhhh.. Oh! They're part of the Fukurodani Group aka the Kanto region aka they go to training camps together!" Rozu exclaimed a bit too loudly.

"Sounds cool, sounds cool.... Ok goodnight."

"AkiRA-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The twins and their parents finally got out of the car after the long drive. Since the two adult Fumikos had to go to work they left the twins in charge of being alone and running errands . Big mistake.

"Ok lets go to Nekoma first and get our uniforms." Akira proposed as Rozu nodded as they started to walk to the school. 

Once the twins got to the school they split up, Akira going to go get the uniforms while Rozu looks through the school to find the Volleyball team.

Bad Mistake

First lets start with Akiras mishaps. As he was walking to the office he got lost. Now you would be thinking, "Thats not that bad!"  You're probably thinking "Thats not that bad!" and you're right! It wouldn't be that bad! If that was the only thing that happened...

"Excuse me sir?" Akira heard someone as he turned around. 

"Ah yes sensei?" Akira stood in front of the older yet shorter female.

"Why are you not in class? And not in uniform?

Akira lightly panicked. "I'm sorry Sensei, I'm a new student and I'm looking for the office." Now, if only this teacher had any sort of brain she would've believed him since it was very believable and the truth...

But no!

Akira was escorted to the office by jerk-sensei and had to explain to the headmaster about the situation. (Thankfully the headmaster understood and got the twins their uniforms.) Before he left the Headmaster also gave him their schedules and classes. Akira is in 2-4 while Rozu is in 2-5. How unexpected. But thats not even the worst part. Besides being surpassed in classes by his idiot sister he has jerk-sensei has his homeroom. How nice.