Goodbye Karasuno!- 4

End of April | Karasuna high school | Akira POV

I walk into the Volleyball gym to see... what the hell..?

Rozu was sitting on Sugawara-senpai's shoulders while they ran around the gym, everybody watching them.

"Akira-nii! Look at me! I'm so tall!" Rozu yelled at me while I walked in.

"Oi Rozu-chan get off! You weigh too much to be on someone's shoulder." I yelled back to her.

She gave me an offended looked before yelling again. "Are you calling me fat Akira?" I sweatdrop at her question but decide to go along with it. "I mean you are like 150 pounds sooo....Yep" I say popping the 'p' while closing my eyes and shrugging.

I hear tiny foot steps and decide to open my eyes, when I do so I see the whole Karasuno team in front of me. "Uhh whats up my guys? Wheres Rozu-chan?" We stood in a breif awkward silence until Kageyama spoke up. "You called her fat so she left, what the hell is wrong with you?" His blueberry eyes burned into my soul.

"It was obviously a joke, friendly sibling knocks." I shrugged off his comment, not showing any signs of the worry actually bubbling inside of me. Did I just frick up? (Lexi: *cough* yeap)

Opening chat messages

Baby Rozu

akira youre mean
I hate you

Bubba Akira

Rozu u know i was joking

*5 minutes*

come on brooo

*Read*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sigh as I turned off my phone. Why am I such an idiot? I didn't mean it!

I stand up to walk to the group of tall volleyball boys. "Hey so I'm gonna go find Rozu?" I say as they turn to me.

"Ah ok, I gave her my switch so make sure she brings that back." Noya says giving me a nod.

I walk out of the gym and check her location on my phone. I walk in the general direction until I see a garden.

I hear high pitched giggles and slight curses coming from the Rose area.

What a coincidence....

I spot Rozu playing on Noyas switch in the Rose garden. "Yesss Kodzuken get that point"

"Hey Rozu?"

She jumps a bit and pauses her game after quickly writing 'afk'

"What do you want Akira? I thought you wouldn't wanna talk to someone this 'fat' "

I sigh and I sit down next to her as she slides slightly away. I grab her waist and pull her into my hip, she makes a small grunt noise in response.

"I was only joking." I start as I rest my head on hers. She doesn't retaliate. "I know how you're all sensitive to that stuff and how you probably think I'm only apologizing because I feel bad,

But it's true. You're not fat in anyway! I met those 150 pounds are of pure muscle. Like deadass how can you carry such heavy things?? You can carry me!!!

That shit just ain't fair sis- but like dead ass you're awesome. You play videogames, music, can keep some bitches in line. Ya know the works."

She looks up at me and smiles. "You're lucky I didn't yeet ya on the spot bro, I was tempted."

I laugh at her comment. "Like sis seriously, you need to start weight lifting. You'd be too of the comp!"

She punches my arm, which low key kinda hurt. "Oh shut it you."

She leans into my side as I put my arm around her. We sit there for a few seconds....until...
Pzzt! Pzzt? Pzzt!?

Angry buzzing came from the gaming console.

Kodzuken:
U good?

No-ya:
Yeah I'm good did u add
My discord yet?

Kodzuken:
Yeah I did, nice to meet you rozu

No-ya:
You too Kenma!

—————————————

"Whos that?" I ask Rozu. "I found him in Noyas friends list so I played with him and now we added eachother on discord. He's cool he lives around here. Nekoma I think?"

A lightbulb went off in my head "That's our next school!"

Rozu looked up at me "Wait for real?" I nod my head.

"Hell yeah!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last day at Karasuno

"We are gonna miss you guys!" Hinata yelled out to us two.

"I'll *sniffle* MISS YOU GUYS TOOO!!" Rozu yelled out crying into my shoulder.

"Rozu you have all their numbers you don't have to be sad...."

"Shut up! I'll miss seeing them!"

"You do this everytime....."

Daichi came up and patted my back. "You guys are quite interesting, we will miss you both. Make sure to visit!" I nodded and smiled at the captain.

"Ah!" I walked over the Rozu and took her by the arm as she squirmed.

I had her stand next to Suga as I apologized to them both.

"I'm sorry for causing a scene yesterday. Not my ideal way to end our time here." I bowed.

"A-ah! No no no it's ok Akira-San!"

I stood up straight and smiled. I put my hand for Rozu to take as we started to walk away from the school and our newfound friends.

Everyone was either crying or really close to it.

"This won't be the last time you see me! You can't get rid of me that easily!"

"Rozu you're so loud..."

"Ehh??!! Shut up ya pig!"

"You sound like the Miya twins...."

"And is there a problem with that?"

"*sigh* I guess not."

"That's what I thought Akira."

Goodbye Karasuno, we will miss you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lexi: Damn we finished a school! *sigh* I'm having so much fun already and I hope you are too! Have a good day! Next school..... Nekoma!