Missing

Plot: Tommy goes missing

P.O.V Wibur's

"It's been hours and he still isn't back." Techno said as we were in L'Manberg waiting for Tommy to get back. "I wonder if Tubbo has seen him?" Phil asked joining in on our conversation.

"Maybe?" I said. Walking ahead to find Tubbo.

Techno walked up to the door and knocked on it before waiting for Tubbo to answer. "Techno? Wilbur? Philza? What are you guys doing here?" he asked. "Have you seen Tommy?" I asked. "Wait he isn't home?" Tubbo asked worriedly.

"No, we thought he was with you!" Techno said. "No, we separated almost three hours ago." Tubbo said.

"This is bad! He could be hurt!" I said. "Wilbur, go find Dream and the others. Me and Techno will meet you at the community house." Phil said.

I nodded and headed off. I headed to Sapnap's house first then I was gonna go to Dream's place. I knocked on the door frantically for Sapnap to get his lazy butt up and answer.

"Wilbur? What's up?" Karl asked with a yawn standing next to Sapnap. "Tommy is missing and we need help finding him." I said. "Alright, me and Karl will gear up and help you look." Sapnap answered. "Phil, Techno, and Tubbo are at the community house to meet me there." I said.

They nodded and I left for Dream's house.

I walked up to the door and knocked on it again. This time Dream answered with his mask on his face and George practically attached to his hip. "Wilbur? What do-" I cut Dream off explaining everything I told Sapnap.

"Don't worry me and George will head to the forest to look. You and the others will search the opposite side. Keep Eret, Niki, and Karl here for a medic in case someone gets hurt." he said. I nodded and he and George geared up before heading to the forest.

I was back at the community house and Sapnap, Karl, Eret, Niki, Fundy, Techno, Phil, and Tubbo were already here. "Where's Dream and George?" Phil asked. "They are already searching. Karl, Eret, and Niki I need you guys to get everything ready in case we need a medic. Tubbo, Sapnap, and Fundy you guys will search together, while me, Techno, and Phil while go together. Use the comms if anyone finds anything." I announced.

They nodded and we split up.

=================

It's been about an hour since we have gone out to search for Tommy before it started to rain. "Wilbur we need to take shelter from the rain." Phil said. "But we need to find Tommy." I said. "I know and I understand. I worried sick about the kid. But, if we stay out here it could damage the search." he said. "Phil is right Wil. We'll find Tommy don't worry." Techno said placing a hand on my shoulder.

I sighed before nodding heading into a nearby cave. and started a fire.

P.O.V Tommy's

I groaned as I sat up into a sitting position to see George in front of me and Dream in the cave's entrance. "You're awake." George acknowledged. I slowly nodded before seeing Dream cover the entrance from the weather and monsters.

"We should be safe until morning." he said before walking closer to me checking my wounds. I hissed in pain as I felt my body get shifted. "Sorry." he simply stated.

I was shivering a bit and he removed his hoodie and wrapped me in it as the fire was blazing. He took a seat next to George who cuddled in his side. "Why did you disappear Tommy?" Dream suddenly asked.

"It's not like I meant to. I got cornered by some zombies and skeletons and was gonna take the long way home before I collapsed." I explained. "Everyone is out looking for you. Wilbur, Techno, and Philza are worried sick about you." he said.

That made me smile. I slowly moved and rested my head on his lap so it was more comfortable. "Get some rest Tommy. You'll need it for the journey back tomorrow." he said. I slowly nod before falling asleep.

P.O.V Techno's

It was silent. We were all waiting for the rain to pass so we could go back out there and look for Tommy. I was worried sick about my little brother. Though things took a turn when we received a message from George on our comms.

Once the rain passes everyone can head back. Me and Dream found Tommy and we will be heading back tomorrow morning.

That made us sigh in relief. "He's okay." Wilbur said with a smile. I smile before finally relaxing to get some sleep to head back when the rain stopped.

=================

We arrived back at the community house and saw Dream and George waiting for us at Tommy's bedside. "Is he okay?" Phil asked, running up to the bed.

"For the most part yes. He'll be fine. He might be sick for a week or two but he'll recover just fine." George answered.

I walk up to Dream and slap him on the back. "Thanks again green boy." I said as he grunt from the impact. "Not a problem bacon boy," he finally said.

We heard Tommy laugh at the remark. "Bacon boy, I'm gonna have to remember that." he said. "Still the same old Tommy." Wilbur said with a laugh sitting next to him.

We saw Tommy look at the couple before smiling. "Thanks again Dream you too George." Tommy said.

George smiled before nodding his head and Dream simply nodded before they left. "I'm glad you are okay Tommy." Phil said running a hand through his dirty blonde hair. Tommy smiles "I'm fine honestly." he said before he sneezed. Wilbur and I chuckle. "Whatever you say child." I said in my usual monotone voice.

"I'm not a child! I'm a man!" Tommy defended. Which caused us to start laughing again.