Bully

Plot: Wilbur and Techno find out that Tommy is being bullied.

P.O.V Tommy's

"You're a real ass you know that." I heard Tubbo say crouching down next to me. The three older teenagers laughed at us before walking off.

"Are you okay Tommy?" Tubbo asked. "I'm fine Tubbo." I said before wiping the blood away from my nose. He helped me to my feet before checking to make sure I was okay again. "Tubbo I'm fine seriously." I said again.

"When are you gonna tell Phil, Wilbur, and Techno? This is starting to get out of hand." he asked suddenly. "I don't know Tubbo. I don't think I'll ever tell them." I answered. "Tommy this is getting out of hand you need to tell someone." he said.

I sigh a bit then look down grabbing my bag that was a few feet away from me. I walked into the toilets which Tubbo had followed. I was cleaning up the blood from my nose and lip while he stood there trying to convince me.

"I can't tell them. If I tell Wilbur or Techno then I'll just be proving their point that I am a child." I argued. "It says that I am too weak to do anything myself." I added throwing away the paper. Tubbo sighed quietly before slowly nodding.

==================

I arrived home and was greeted by Phil who was sitting on the couch with Techno and Wilbur. "Hi Tommy! How was school?" Wilbur asked. "It was fine. Boring as usual." I answered. I went to the kitchen and grabbed myself a coke before heading upstairs to my bedroom to finish my homework.

Once I had completed all of my homework I went and enjoyed dinner with everyone before coming back upstairs to stream a little. I joined the Dream SMP and ran around L'Manberg seeing George and Dream both online.

In game chat George asked to join a vc.

"Hello GeorgeNotFound." I said jokingly. "Hi Tommy." George laughed. I found them by the holy land as we were waiting for Dream to join the vc. A few minutes later we heard the sound of him joining the call. "Dream! What took you so long?!" I yelled. "No reason." he said.

We streamed for about two hours before I ended my stream and George ended his. "Hey Dream?" I asked. "What's up Tommy?" "Could ask for a little bit of advice and help?" I asked.

I could tell the question had shocked him for a split second judging by his silence. "Uhh sure. What's up?" he asked. "So there is this group of kids bullying me at school and Tubbo thinks I should tell Phil, Wilbur, and Techno. But, I don't want to tell them because I don't want them to see me as weak if I ask for their help." I explained.

"That's the thing Tommy. Asking for help doesn't make you weak. It makes you stronger for reaching out to others in a time of need. I think you should tell Phil. He is your guardian after all. As for Wilbur and Techno they are your brothers. Just because they mess with you doesn't mean they aren't protective over you. I can assure you that siblings love to pick at each other but they are always there for each other. Take it from a guy with both older and younger siblings." Dream explained.

I leaned back in my seat to think for a minute before I heard George put his input in. "Techno and Wilbur are your brothers Tommy. They are supposed to be there for you. They care about you so much. Maybe more than they let on about. So I think Tubbo is right. Tomorrow morning you should talk to Phil before school."

"Okay, I will. Thank you Dream and you too George." I said. "No problem Tommy. You know to call me if you need anything." Dream said before yawning. "I'm gonna head to bed though. I got no sleep last night and I am exhausted."

"Alright night Dream!" I said. "Night Tommy. Night Georgie." Dream said with a laugh. George laughed before mumbling something and also saying goodnight.

==================

The following morning I had gotten dressed and headed downstairs. "Good morning Tommy, how did you sleep?" Phil asked. "I slept fine. Though can I talk to you guys?" I asked sitting next to Wilbur.

"Sure what wrong?" Wilbur asked. "Well, there has been this group of kids at my school bullying me and I am not sure what to do." I confessed. "Who is it?" Techno asked with a growl.

I gave them the names of the kids and him and Wilbur stood up before heading out the door. I looked at Phil confused and he just smiled. "Those kids won't be bothering you anymore by the time they are done." he chuckled.

I smile grateful that I listened to Tubbo's, Dream, and George's advice.