Memory Lane Pt. 2

Plot: Part 2 of Beginning To End.

P.O.V: Technoblade's

"How long has it been?" I asked looking at the male who remained motionless. "Almost two months..." George answered. He was the one that has remained by Dream's side while I help Tommy and Wilbur rebuild L'Manburg into a better and safer place. We made it something special. We were brothers again.

"George, I'm so sorry... I can't believe I put you through this." I said looking down. "Techno, it's okay. He'll be okay. He has held out this long. He'll make it. I forgive you for everything. You don't have to worry about it." he answered, laying a hand on my shoulder.

We heard a quiet groan come from the male laying next to us. "Dream?" I asked. We watched as his eyes slowly open and he looked around before his gazed landed on us. "Who?" he asked. The smiles on our faces fell as we looked at him. "Y-You don't remember us?" George asked. "I'm sorry but no I don't... Should I?" he asked. I sat there quiet before looking at him. "It's me Techno. One of your best friends along with George and someone else named Sapnap." I explained. He slowly sat up and cringed. "Careful Dream." George said immediately, helping him.

"You went through a lot the last two months. Slow down a little bit." I said. He looked between me and George before slowly nodding. "W-Where's Puffy?" he asked. "Puffy? She's not here Dream. She is back at home. But, we will go get her if you need us too." George answered. Dream immediately nodded before curling back up into the blanket to rest

Flashback

"Oh my god! Are you alright?!" a woman asked a young Dream running up to him and hugging him tight. "I'm fine mama. My new friend helped me." he said happily motioning to young Techno who stood slightly behind him with Phil. She stood up and walked towards Phil. "I'm Puffy, it's nice to meet you." she introduced. "I'm Philza but you can call me Phil and it's a pleasure to meet you as well." he said with a smile.

"Who are you?" she asked with a bright smile crouching down to the young boy's height. "Technoblade but I go by Techno." he introduced. "Thank you for taking care of Dream. But, you two should get back home before it gets too late." Puffy said. "Of course. I hope to see you again." Phil said.

"Hey Techno, can I meet you at the park tomorrow to hang out?" young Dream asked. Techno nodded before following Phil out the door.

Flashback Ends

"Do you remember when we all met up for the first time without Dream there since he was sick?" George asked with a small smile with Sapnap to his left and me at his right. "Oh yeah! It was so awkward!" Sapnap laughed. "It really was." I added with a grin.

Flashback

"George? Where's Dream?" Techno asked the boy who walked up to them alone. Dream and George were neighbors so they would always come down together but today it wasn't like that. "Puffy said he was to sick to come outside and that he needed to stay inside today." George said.

"Oh okay." Techno said. The three boys sat down in awkward silence fidgeting with anything they could get their hands on. "I'm not going to lie to you guys this is so awkward." Sapnap said. "Yeah, I kinda have to agree. Usually Dream knows how to lighten the mood and with him not here is just weird." Techno said. "I know how about we all go out together and get a few things for Dream." George suggested.

"Yeah! That sounds like a good idea." Techno answered. "Yeah!" Sapnap agreed.

Flashback Ends

"I don't think that market place was ready for three chaotic children running around trying to find things for their sick friend." Sapnap laughed.

P.O.V No One's

"Ha! Not at all!" Techno said. After about an hour the boys arrived at Puffy place and requested her assistants with Dream. She was immediately on board with going since she was worried about her duckling from what the boys told her.

When they arrived Tommy and Wilbur were already there talking to Dream who was gently laughing at the stories he was being told. "Wait he did that?" Dream asked. "Yeah, he did. You're his best friend Dream. We really hope you get better and remember who we are." Wilbur said. Dream slowly nods "I'll try. The stories do help a little bit. They aren't giving me a headache."

"Then let's take a trip down memory lane." Sapnap suddenly said, sitting down followed by Techno and George and with Puffy next to him.

"Memory Lane, sounds like a good idea."