Jennie nodded. "Please do listen to your wife."

Rosé chuckled, "She's complaining to you?"

"No, of course. I'm just saying."

"Why? Do you listen to your wife?" Rosé fired back.

"I do listen to that tall creature Roseanne even tho sometimes her judgement makes me wanna strangle her."

Rosé laugh at her Unnie, "That's Jisoo for me as well. You know how their brain works that's why sometimes I don't consider her."

"Ugh, fine. We are both blessed with wives that are a pain in the butt."

"Why? Does Jisoo also spank you Rosé?"

Someone speak, so both Jennie and Roseanne turn to look at the glass door and there, stood Lisa.

"What was that?" Jennie glared at her wife who only gave her a naughty smile.

"Lisa? I didn't notice you coming in." Rosé said, unaware of the kinky statement by Lisa.

"I can't be an agent if I can't get through a door sneakily." she shrug.

"Oh," Rosé said and excused herself then walk to where her wife is.

Lisa made her way to her wife greeting her with a wide smile. "Hey there Love," singsong but Jennie just rolled her eyes on her.

"Woah, I thought you love that song?"

"I do love the song so don't ruin it."

Lisa immediately pouted upon hearing it. "My singing voice is not that bad, right?"

Jennie didn't say anything and just fix her things above her desk. Lisa just shook her head then give her wife a kiss above her head before she went to get David from Rosé's hold.

"Hi handsome boy, give me a lot of kisses and I'll buy you lots of toys." she said and spun the toddler around making him giggle.

"Stop spoiling him Lalisa." Rosé said before she decided to wake up her sleeping beauty wife.

Jennie look around her office making sure that she put the important papers inside her folder for her to work on it later when she's at home already.

"Let's go." she said and went to Lisa to get David from her grip.

The boy immediately jumped into her arms making Lisa pout. "Let me carry him." the Thai woman told her wife but Jennie just give her the folders and the CEO's office bag.

"Carry that instead." Jennie said and went straight to the door.

Rosé and Jisoo patted Lisa's back, comforting her.

"Thanks be to God, I still love you." Lisa said against the cold air and followed behind.

____

Lisa kick off the brakes when she finally parked the car. She remove her seatbelt and look at her wife who was busy removing her seatbelt as well. Jennie halted when she noticed Lisa's stare.

"What?" she asked and grab her things on the dashboard when she finally get rid of the seatbelt.

She looks at Lisa once again when her wife didn't say anything. "What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"I'm just thinking that there are lots of people dying because of not having enough water to drink." she said making Jennie frown.

"Okay? That's very random, just so you know."

"Then it's better if we shower together so that we can help save water and lessen the people suffering from dryness." Lisa said like it's the most effective way to help those dying people, if there's any.