Taming You (38)

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" Jennie's voice boomed across the recluse of Lisa's living room. Leo, Luca and Lily escape towards the kitchen upon seeing the mad expression on Jennie's face.

"Nini, will you calm down and don't shout? I don't live alone in this building, my neighbours surely hear you." Lisa said as calm as she could.

"I DON'T CARE! I COULD BUY THIS WHOLE BUILDING IF I WANT TO!"

"Okay, you can buy this building because you're super rich but you have to stop shouting. You're making me mad too." Lisa said and pinch the bridge of her nose, a sign that she's also on the verge of losing her patience.

Jennie scoff. "I don't wanna talk right now, didn't I told you to bring me home? Why am I here in your place?" She demanded and grab her purse that fell into the floor when she sprung away from Lisa's grip a while ago.

"Where are you going?" Lisa blocked her way out.

"I'm going home so that I can shout as much as I want. Now, move." Jennie glared at her.

"Baby, you're not leaving yet. We have to talk--"

"I. DON'T. WANT. TO. TALK. RIGHT. NOW." Jennie said through gritted teeth.

Lisa release a frustrated sigh. "I'm sorry about today, Nini. Please don't leave like this because I will still follow you in your house and won't stop unless you let us talk."

"I'll tell my security not to let you inside the premises of my house. Simple as that." Jennie said and attempted to pass Lisa but the Thai woman just grab her wrist.

"Lisa, please. I'm tired." Jennie said and yanked her hand away but Lisa's grip was too tight.

"Calm down first. I won't let you leave like this." Lisa said and loosen her hold. She can see that Jennie's real mad, that's inevitable because of what just happened. Lisa wasn't expecting her girlfriend to be there but it's done and she has to explain her side.

Jennie grumpily mumbled a simple fine and drop herself on Lisa's single couch. What happened today triggered the beast in her, the beast that wasn't showing up because of Lisa.

Lisa stood still and just watch her girlfriend sat there with her arms crossed against her chest. She looks like a little kid throwing some tantrums because she didn't get to buy her desired toy. In this case, Jennie is mad because of Lisa. Yes. She's mad at Lisa.

***
Earlier that day....

Jennie pick up the phone and answer the call without checking who it was.

"Hello?"

"Miss. Kim, good day." Jennie paused on signing some papers upon hearing the familiar voice. She put down the pen and look at the phone screen. It was Chahee and Jennie have no idea why she called.

"May I invite you to a lunch meeting today?" Chahee speak again when Jennie didn't return the greetings.

Jennie remembered the day when Chahee and her had a talk, same day when Lisa asked her to be her girlfriend.

"Is this about the offer that we talked about?"

"Yes. I hope you already decided. It's been months."

Jennie sigh and bit her lip. "Alright. A lunch meeting. Please do send me the time and place. I'll be there."

"Will do, thank you." Chahee said before the call ended.