"I'm not too tense." Pope defended.

Kiara shook her head at the girl. "Did you forget the plan, already?" She laughed. "You and I are the distraction."

"Oh, right. Yeah." Scarlett nodded. Kiara slid open the door and Scarlett jumped out. "Bye, blondie." She grinned, blowing a kiss to JJ. She walked over to Kiara and linked arms with her.

John B leaned out the window, stopping the two girls before they could leave. "Hey, don't worry. You got this." He reassured.

"It's not me that I'm worried about." Kiara said, gesturing to the two boys in the back of the van.

"Have fun with Thing One and Thing Two." Scarlett giggled, waving at John B as Kiara pulled her away from the van. "Good luck, and don't die!" She yelled.

❤❤❤

"You know what you're doing?" Kiara asked, pulling her car up to the salvage yard and turning the engine off.

"Distract the security guard." Scarlett grinned, sending a wink at the other girl. She pushed open the car door and unbuckled her seat-belt before jumping out the car.

"What are you planning to do?" Kiara asked her, climbing out of her car and walking over to Scarlett.

"Distract the guard." Scarlett said, walking over to security.

"Oh, no." Kiara mumbled, knowing exactly what her best friend was about to do. "You're gonna flirt with him. Aren't you?"

Scarlett looked over her shoulder and grinned. "Well, the boys said to cause a distraction, so that's what I'm gonna do." She winked.

The taller girl sighed. "With the boat. They meant cause a distraction with the boat."

Scarlett ignored her and walked over to the gate. "Hello?" She called out, holding her hand over her eyes to block out the sun. "Excuse me!"

The security guard walked out as the two girls stopped by the metal gate. "Can I help you?" He asked, looking between the girls.

"Hi!" Kiara said. "Um, I actually have a flat tire."

Scarlett nodded, her eyes searching around the area for the boys. "Yeah. And neither of us can actually, you know, change a tire." She shrugged. "Our dads left when we were young and our mums are both drunks. So no one ever taught us how." She pouted, trying to convince the man to help them by using a fake story.

Kiara sent Scarlett a weird look before looking back at the security guard. "We were wondering if maybe you could help us out?"

The guard looked at the two of them for a moment before agreeing to help them. Scarlett exchanged a look with Kiara. "See, I told you I knew what I was doing." She grinned.

"Pity. You're making the man pity us." Kiara pointed out, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Well, it's working." Scarlett told her. "I haven't had to pull out the flirting card yet." She winked, walking back over to the car. The security guard opened the gate before picking up some equipment and following Kiara to the boat.

"It's just this back one right here." She awkwardly pointed to it. "I mean, it must have been a slow leak or something." Scarlett stood next to her best friend and leaned on the side of the boat. She nodded in agreement and subtly waved her hand at the boys- signalling them to start their part of the plan.

"Probably been sitting in the yard too long?" The guard questioned, crouching down by the tire.

"Yeah." Kiara smiled. Scarlett nodded, her gaze drifting to where the boys were running from their hiding spot. The security guard began fixing the tire and so the two girls lent against the side of the boat, keeping an eye out for the boys. "So, how're things with you and JJ?" Kiara asked. "Because the flirting is definitely increasing. And don't think I didn't see the kiss you two sneaked while we were all out last night." She smirked.