"What do you want?"

She said with clear disgust, it was colder than that time on the rooftop. Even that time, he mack still remains. This time, however, she seemed to be almost desperate for what Nice has in his hand. This is probably what he wanted, for her to desire the only something he has.

"Hahaha, how mean, is this a way for someone to ask for something?"

She grit her teeth, and glare at him. For someone like her, it's quite intimidating.

"Can I please have it? I'll do whatever you want..."

"Kahahahaha!!!"

Hearing what she said, Nice burst out laughing.

Although her voice and words were quite sweet, her face and eyes portray the opposite.  

"Ah, I just thought of a good idea, how about this. You say that again while doing a dogeza."

"..."

It seemed like he has quite angered her severely. Her beautiful face is almost twisted with anger. 

Seeing as she didn't say anything, Nice spoke for her.

"Like hell I would do that, you shitty asshole. It's all over your face."

He said in a light tone. But the sudden switch made her quite uncomfortable.

"Don't forget who has the initiative," He said as he pulls out his phone. Type something in quickly and showed it to her. "This is class A group chat, and it's ready to be sent. Although it won't gain me anything, in fact, it might hurt a bit, but..."

He got off my shoulder and walked in front of her. He grabbed her hair and make her look him in the eye. 

"It might be a good lesson for you, don't defy me, or I'll get mad."

There is definite fear in her eyes and expression. He let go and walked back to me. Please his head on my shoulder once again.

Fear still clearly visible, without a doubt he will start pressuring her soon.

"So? What are you waiting for? Or... do you want to become an enemy of me?"

She bit her lips and start kneeling, then she bows her head, down to the floor. With her hand next to her head. "Can...Can I please h...have it? I'll do...do... what...ever y...you want..."

She said trembly, without a doubt fear, hatred, and humiliation are burning in her. She would break soon, with one last push.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~~~!!!!" Nice let out a short yet loud laugh.

"I will give you it if you do something for me."

He said while giving me a silent nudge with his elbow. Because immediately, she lunged at him. After all, doing something so humiliating, and then being told it was all for his entertainment, would be quite harsh even for someone like Kushida.

Punching, biting, elbowing, she tried whatever she could to let out those overwhelming emotions. But he didn't stop her, and that nudge stopped me from doing anything. 

"Waaaah...!!!! You bastard, fucking piece of shit, you are the worst person to ever exist, even calling you disgusting would be an insult to bug!!!"

After a while, she stopped, catching her breath. 

"..."

Then continued, it went on for about 10 minutes, stopping 3 times to catch her breath. 

"Are you done?" He said gently while stroking her hair.